Upcoming in the near future

Thread: Upcoming in the near future

Upcoming in the near future

This summer I am starting work on a redo of my "USS Saratoga CV3", "USS Essex CV9" and "Desperate Battles" campaigns. This is to clear up any error and take advantage of some new equipment... Namely some of Maxstuka's replacements for the VN ships and Wolfi's yet to be released TBF Avenger. I intend to dedicate the new releases yo Talon, without whose advice and research references, these campaigns would have been much more difficult and less accurate.

I am currently waiting on the release of Wolfi's work to continue mine and hope to have the Saratoga campaign released late this summer or early fall .
    Last edited by Shadow Wolf 07; July 22nd, 2015 at 11:55.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

SW07,

Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 07 View Post
    This summer I am starting work on a redo of my "USS Saratoga CV3", "USS Essex CV9" and "Desperate Battles" campaigns. This is to clear up any error and take advantage of some new equipment... Namely some of Maxstuka's replacements for the VN ships and Wolfi's yet to be released TBF Avenger. I intend to dedicate the new releases yo Talon, without whose advice and research references, these campaigns would have been much more difficult and less accurate.

I am currentlt waiting on the release of Wolfi's work to continue mine and hope to have the Saratoga campaign released late this summer or early fall .
    Looking forward to this as well.

Members who have read this thread: 0