Prototype XT28 1371 & Prototype XT28 1372.zip

Thread: Prototype XT28 1371 & Prototype XT28 1372.zip

Prototype XT28 1371 & Prototype XT28 1372.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian prop skins

Description: View video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqGBDAJDBdI

Two repaints of the first T-28A no markings just factory fresh paints for the ANT's freeware T-28A proven on FSX and Prepar3D. Along with smoke and lighting configurations for this outstanding gift from ANT's Airplanes

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Prototype XT28 1371 & Prototype XT28 1372.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks for this David. I'm starving for Ant's t28 repaints and have since bought the B&C versions so I can add to the stable. Anthony's T28A remains one of the finest gifts ever given to the fsx community and it really does take buying a few disappointing or just 'meh' payware planes to truly appreciate the quality and effort behind this spectacular model. Not to mention the bargains his low-priced payware versions offer. One of my all-time favorites.

I remain mystified as to the relative quiet surrounding this aircraft; would have expected a plethora of skins from talented painters by now. I suppose some may consider
    the T28 an ugly duckling and look no further. This would be a shame as the actual sim runs far deeper than first impressions suggest. Including some fine rain effects.

Your effort is most appreciated

Members who have read this thread: 0