Milviz F-4J Phantom II VF-161 #105

Thread: Milviz F-4J Phantom II VF-161 #105

Milviz F-4J Phantom II VF-161 #105

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - Vietnam

Description: This is a repaint for the MIlviz F-4J, representing VF-161 aircraft. In 1976, VF-161embarked in the USS Midway (CV 41), the squadron conducted flight operations near the Korean peninsula following the killing of U.S. military personnel in the Korean DMZ by North Koreans. In 1979, Midway, with VF-161 embarked, deployed to the Gulf of Aden to relieve USS Constellation (CV 64) and maintain a U.S. carrier presence following the outbreak of fighting between North and South Yemen and the fall of the Shah of Iran.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Milviz F-4J Phantom II VF-161 #105
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Having Trouble

I really like the repaints you've posted, but I'm having trouble with two of them - the VMF-232 and VF-161 #105.

I installed them like all the others, but they don't appear in the flight simulator. I checked all the usual sources of trouble for repaints that don't work, and I can't find anything wrong - as best I can tell everything should work.

Could you take a look at the files and confirm they are what you intended? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

You need to check the name of the extracted folder against the fltsim entry supplied by Tom.

For example - for texture=TS_VMF-232, the actual folder name is TS_VMFA_232. I didn't have the heart to tell him as he was on a roll.

VF-161 should show unless there is an error in numbering the flitsim entry. I would look up the aircraft differently, such as look at Manufacturer as F4-J
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Any chance of a VMFA-451 bird?

Dave

Members who have read this thread: 0