Plane guard request.

Thread: Plane guard request.

Plane guard request.

Hi All

Been playing about with the Lazarus Majestic Class and wondered if anyone knew how to make an alouette III plane guard as I've been playing about with the INS Vikrant (Lazarus Majestic Repaint) and its the only one currently lacking an appropriate plane guard.

Regards

Hooky

There's an Alouette with one of the RFN carriers.. pretty sure it's Clem.

EDIT: Oh.. you get it to show using the RFN gauge/system
    ATB
    DaveB

Thanks Dave I think its High time I check out this RFN Gauge everyone raves about lol

Cheers

Hooky

Stefan's RFN gauge transforms carrier ops . .
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Hooky..

It IS Clemenceau..

Setting RFN4.1 up correctly can look daunting but it's quite straight forward once you have your head around it. In this instance.. I tuned the Tacan gauge in to Clem (37X) and Pedro (the Alouette) plus the FLOLS lights will show. If you want to display the carrier in non-flying mode.. detune the Tacan. The FLOLS will go out and Pedro will go. I think all the French carriers have helicopter guard as does the later Victorious. I have the gauge fitted in a load of stuff.. including the default Bell 206
    ATB
    DaveB
    Last edited by DaveB; July 7th, 2015 at 03:11. Reason: typo

Members who have read this thread: 0