Air Hauler Help

Thread: Air Hauler Help

Air Hauler Help

So I just bought Air Hauler on sale, and I'm following the directions, but when I start FSX with AH, it tells me its loading terrain data, then the box opens up that says its generating traffic, and then it just hangs there on my home screen and the flight never starts. I'm waiting for one to start right now. Am I doing something wrong??

Guys? Any advice?

Oh no! No reply in 90 minutes! The world is gonna end!

Tried hunting the problem down yourself?

Have you build the scenery files within AH? Have you build the aircraft data-base?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Oh no! No reply in 90 minutes! The world is gonna end!

Tried hunting the problem down yourself?
    Lol, well I read something somewhere about running AH as Admin., but that didn't seem to fix it, and nobody else seems to have had this issue

Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post
    Have you build the scenery files within AH? Have you build the aircraft data-base?
    Huh.. it didn't tell me anything about building the aircraft database. It seems its there though, when I click options then manage aircraft

Well it has been a long time I used AH, the aircraft data base might not being the issue then, but have you build the scenery data-base, so that AH knows what scenery you use within FSX and for your virtual company?

I just tried importing the scenery. It says an error occurred importing scenery

Aha..... that's the problem. Better visit JF forum.

Hank

Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post
    Aha..... that's the problem. Better visit JF forum.

Hank
    +1 to recommend a visit to the JF forum. There's also a small but active group over at Mutley's Hanger. I started out with it not that long ago myself, and it...has its quirks. I haven't had the issue you had with the scenery/traffic loading, but I did encounter the issue with the scenery import. I don't think they're related.

You should also find a user's manual in your installation folder, but if you don't you can download one from the Air Hauler page at Just Flight.

Hope it all works out.
    Craig "CB" Taylor
    Team AVSIM RTWR

well, for some reason, last time I tried it, AH started FSX in "window" mode instead of full screen, and it worked just fine, so I'm guessing trying to run it full screen was the issue. That must be one of the quirks everyone talks about....

Members who have read this thread: 0