Danica Poised To Win Her First...

Thread: Danica Poised To Win Her First...

Lightbulb Danica Poised To Win Her First...

Danica Patrick leads final practice for Coke Zero 400 at Daytona
    http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/stor...-series-070315

If the front two are the same at the end Kurt will wreck her on purpose.

Lightbulb

She has always been top 5 fast on the super-speedways...

She seems to be smoother at high speed than others which gains her a little. Too bad she lacks aggression, it's the same problem Mark Martin had.

i dont really understand this thread....she starts 27th ,so how does that make her a favorite to win?....

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    i dont really understand this thread....she starts 27th ,so how does that make her a favorite to win?....
    However, she was fastest in the final practice...

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    She seems to be smoother at high speed
    Be interesting to see if Dale Jr and her work together....

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    Be interesting to see if Dale Jr and her work together....

Amy won't allow that!

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/shak...39115849477537

Icon23

When is "Smoke" coming out in his Speedo?

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    When is "Smoke" coming out in his Speedo?

If you hear, speak up so I can avoid it!

She seems to be smoother at high speed than others which gains her a little. Too bad she lacks aggression, it's the same problem Mark Martin had.
    Interesting observation. Kyle Petty might agree but he also seems to have an "ax to grind" when it comes to Patrick anyway. He once said "She isn't a racer and she will never be a racer". Somebody thought that was a bit harsh, and he explained by saying "she doesn't race, she seems content to drive around in the back, gaining positions as people in front fall out". Something to that effect. As much as I'm puzzled by Petty's barely canceled contempt for her, his explanation of the comment, if not the comment itself, seemed insightful... She does do better on plate tracks, it seems. It would be fun to see her win one...
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Interesting observation. Kyle Petty might agree but he also seems to have an "ax to grind" when it comes to Patrick anyway. He once said "She isn't a racer and she will never be a racer". Somebody thought that was a bit harsh, and he explained by saying "she doesn't race, she seems content to drive around in the back, gaining positions as people in front fall out". Something to that effect. As much as I'm puzzled by Petty's barely canceled contempt for her, his explanation of the comment, if not the comment itself, seemed insightful... She does do better on plate tracks, it seems. It would be fun to see her win one...

Kyle may be a bit of a woman hater, perhaps due to growing up with three sisters who picked on him relentlessly. But the King has kicked her around a bit too!

I think the best female stock car driver out there is Johanna Long, but she can't get a ride because she has no sponsor to bring with her.

Lightbulb

I think the best female stock car driver out there is Johanna Long, but she can't get a ride because she has no sponsor to bring with her.
    Yeah I'm a Johanna Long fan too - and like you, I'd like her to at least get the opportunity to drive for a mediocre team....

i agree about long to..ive allways said if i had wealth id build her a car and team and move her to cup..

Hey All,

Joanna should get a shot as should the Cope sisters. I'm not sure they even drive now but they could have developed.

Go Danica and I think it would be cool if Haas put her in a F1 car just so she would be the first across 3 series.

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

Members who have read this thread: 0