Happy fourth of July!

Thread: Happy fourth of July!

Happy fourth of July!

From here, up North!
    Torture numbers and they'll say anything.

Hubbabubba, Touche à tout.

Happy 4th of July back!! from Colourful Colorado, USA.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

happy and safe 4th of july...remember to only use "safe and sane" fireworks if you need to do them at home..please be mindfull of others properties and never use a home firework that flys...if you are in the drought areas and in a fire prone zone..please refrain...

this has been a public service announcement paid for by............Dori da cat

oops! too late.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails putol2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    oops! too late.
    thanks, we need that...

Ohhh man... PLEASE don't do that!

Be safe this Holiday weekend, and keep an eye out for the other guy!

Alan

Have a happy and safe Independence Day.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

As I have for the past ten years, I camped out in my basement last night. The neighborhood where I exist has gone greatly downhill over the years, and now resembles a war zone, most especially during the 4th of July holiday(s)...

You see, the idiots around here seem to consider this time of year an excuse to break out their hardware and fire full clips into the air.

Apparently they never learned in school that anything that goes up will come back down... somewhere. Ah well, at least I only lost one window this year, and that one was on my enclosed back porch.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by n4gix View Post
    As I have for the past ten years, I camped out in my basement last night. The neighborhood where I exist has gone greatly downhill over the years, and now resembles a war zone, most especially during the 4th of July holiday(s)...

You see, the idiots around here seem to consider this time of year an excuse to break out their hardware and fire full clips into the air.

Apparently they never learned in school that anything that goes up will come back down... somewhere. Ah well, at least I only lost one window this year, and that one was on my enclosed back porch.

wow..some people are just stupid.im glad you didnt get hurt..i was up until 1am and the fireworks from the show at the fairgrounds was enough loud noises for my poor cat,but once the show ended around 10:45 there was the sounds of gunfire,my neighbor whose home is behind me in this circle i live on is a cop,he just told my dad and i that he arrested another neighbor for firing a semi auto rifle..he told me what it was..but my brain went "lalalalala" as he told me..lol..btw,im in placer county and he works in Sacramento county..he was out of jurisdiction and all..but it was his "arrest"..i was listening to my scanner at the time as well..i heard "offduty officer has one in coustity on rancho circle"..could have been one of three cops who live here..lol..at one time we had 6 firemen including me,and 4 cops here,one ATT man and 3 PG&E men...almost our entire street...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    oops! too late.
    I just hope you're right-handed...

... and don't play of a musical instrument demanding both hands!
    Torture numbers and they'll say anything.

Hubbabubba, Touche à tout.

Members who have read this thread: 0