MV F-4E Phantom II Released!
Page 1 of 20 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: MV F-4E Phantom II Released!

MV F-4E Phantom II Released!

Hi,

It is with the greatest pleasure that I announce the release of the MV F-4E Phantom II. This product is definitely our best yet and contains unprecedented flight dynamics (they will shift the planes capabilities depending on wieght, drag, thrust, attitude, altitude and AOA). as well as stall behaviours not seen in any aircraft on the market today.

Along with our amazing night lighting tech (fully operational and allows for ANY lighting combination on the fly), a full on loadout manager and ACM for controlling your buttons, switches and levers, we are pleased to announce that, yes, this one WILL work with FSX Steam!

Colin and I would like to take a moment to thank all members of our beta and development team as well as Dmitriy and Jenya, without whom none of this would have been possible: THANK YOU!

Now, please, go and get it before the price goes up... It will do that any time between now and trmw. Unsure as to exactly when.

http://milviz.com/flight/products/F4E/

Thank you.

Kat.

I finally got to upgrade to the P3D v2.5 version. Still awaiting the email, but I do hope that this will work!

Johan

Crg! It was a long, long way.....

Btw. as I remember model will receive TacPack module. Is it in plan still?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Why must there be so many awesome things like this that just beg me to spend money? Anyways I can't wait to fly it.

Military Air Simulation
    Fighter Squadron 142

Hi,

Tacpack integration is being worked on at the moment and will be released as a separate product when it's ready.

The F-4S is in production and should be ready before Xmas.

Shared cockpit pit in the F-4E is not quite ready and will be released as a hotfix. As well, there seems to be an issue with the trim that we missed. This will also be in the hotfix. That will go out this coming week.

Thank you.

Kat.

It's amazing, and includes the promised F-4J (external only) model.
    Most of Zsolt's many paints don't seem to have made the installer, though.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Katoun View Post
    Hi,

It is with the greatest pleasure that I announce the release of the MV F-4E Phantom II. This product is definitely our best yet and contains unprecedented flight dynamics (they will shift the planes capabilities depending on wieght, drag, thrust, attitude, altitude and AOA). as well as stall behaviours not seen in any aircraft on the market today.

Along with our amazing night lighting tech (fully operational and allows for ANY lighting combination on the fly), a full on loadout manager and ACM for controlling your buttons, switches and levers, we are pleased to announce that, yes, this one WILL work with FSX Steam!

Colin and I would like to take a moment to thank all members of our beta and development team as well as Dmitriy and Jenya, without whom none of this would have been possible: THANK YOU!

Now, please, go and get it before the price goes up... It will do that any time between now and trmw. Unsure as to exactly when.

http://milviz.com/flight/products/F4E/

Thank you.

Kat.
    Tried it on FSX classic and it works fine. In FSX steam edition CTD.

There will be a patch or a fix for this?

Thank you

Hi,

i have just been informed that FSX Steam and the newest version of P3Dv2.5 will not function at this time but we will release a hotfix for this as well.

Many apologies and we will be putting out the hotfix for this tmrw or the next day.

Thank you.

Kat.

Hi,

i have just been informed that FSX Steam and the newest version of P3Dv2.5 will not function at this time but we will release a hotfix for this as well.

Many apologies and we will be putting out the hotfix for this tmrw or the next day.

Thank you.

Kat.
    Many tks Kat .

Andrea

Got it this morning and installed in FSX. Kept getting CTD on startup regardless of model or startup sequence. Had to uninstall and reinstall beta version for now.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Hi Warhorse,

We are aware of your issue and Jon is going to work with you on this.

Thank you.

Kat.

When will those of us with the beta be notified? Should we expect an email, or is there a log-in someplace? Thanks, really looking forward to the final product.

d

Hi,

You should already have an email. If you do not, then please contact Colin or myself by email. You should have that mail from the last download set.

Thank you.

Kat.

win vista and 7 only...? not tested in other OS versions...?...whats up with this?

Hi,

We do not support windows 8.1 at this time due to the issues we've had with permissions. It usually works but not always and that is why.

Once windows 10 comes out and is stable, we will support that.

Thank you.

Kat.

It never fails. Whenever I go away from home for a week or two, one of the releases I am waiting for is released.
    Bought and downloaded and ready to install once I get home to my FSX computer.

Hopefully it's going to be phabulous.

How's the FPS compared to, say, the F-14X?

Best regards
    Dag

Quote Originally Posted by DagR View Post
    How's the FPS compared to, say, the F-14X?
    Both are as good regard to FPS, and both complement each other .. just Brilliant and looking forward to all the paints incoming

My repaints of the F4J seem to work perfectly in the final release of this beauty. Here is the VF-51 off the Coral Sea.

Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

That looks superb Tom , something about the Phantom , those 1960s and 1970s paints on such a pretty aircraft

Hi,

You should already have an email. If you do not, then please contact Colin or myself by email. You should have that mail from the last download set.

Thank you.

Kat.
    Just did that. Thanks!

Hi,

We do not support windows 8.1 at this time due to the issues we've had with permissions. It usually works but not always and that is why.

Once windows 10 comes out and is stable, we will support that.

Thank you.

Kat.
    Thank you Kat...this helps my finances..but you birds in the sky look out..soon as 10 is set up...i be scootin around in this mean machine!!!

Congrats gentlemen, it is a beautiful model!

Is the paint kit going to be released as well?

Thanks for a top notch Phabulous Phantom! This fills a hole in FSX long overdue to be filled.
    Regards, Bob

Core i7-9470 4.4GHz 8MB Cache | Dual 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | 16GB DDR3 SDRAM at 2300Mhz | 500GB Samsung Evo SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 1200 Watt Power Supply| Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Hi,

The roll rate is correct according to the 4 different F-4 pilots who tested the aircraft.

Paint kit will released shortly.

Thank you.

Kat.

CTD for me as well. Windows 7 Pro.

I can view in preview then make it into cockpit with gray blur then it CTDs
    Be yourself by yourself, stay away from me

Pantera

Members who have read this thread: 0