Nemeth Eurocopter EC135

Thread: Nemeth Eurocopter EC135

Nemeth Eurocopter EC135

Just got the ND Eurocopter EC 135 Helo - half price. Nice looking helo.

Looking for a US Coast Guard repaint - didn't see any on Flightsim, although there are a lot of other nice paints there.

Appreciate any leads.

If the USCG use the EC135.. I'm surprised you can't find a paint for the Nemeth model. There are at least 2 out there for the AW109, one for the AS350 and more for the Dauphin (Virtavia) but nothing I've seen for the EC135. Have you had a look over at Hovercontrol? Nothing at OZx (North America) by the way. The model is straight forward enough to paint yourself

ATB
    DaveB

Tried HoverControl - if anywhere, I would think that would be the place to look for helo paints. I googled images EC135 and this is what I got.

I found this over at Hovercontrol. I guess I got my helos mixed up but I am still happy about the ND EC135.

This one (HH-65A Dolphin) at hovercontrol looks to be for FS9 - wish I could fix the black rotors and landing gear and glass.. The cockpit is all dark too.

http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/...65&bool=phrase

Anyone know where I can get a HH65 for FSX and maybe with a USCG paint with it?

The USCG flies HH-65s also know as Eurocopter AS365s. Try looking at Virtavia's 365 offering. Includes a CG livery (with a more accurate update on flightsim com)

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTK View Post
    The USCG flies HH-65s also know as Eurocopter AS365s. Try looking at Virtavia's 365 offering. Includes a CG livery (with a more accurate update on flightsim com)
    I checked that one out, looks nice - too bad it isn't included in the 4th of July sale. I'll keep an eye peeled for the Virtavia's sale offerings and hopefully
    that one will be included - right now, paying full freight for it is a bit much...... Thanks for the info

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Those are Eurocopter Dauphins.

No EC-135s in USCG service.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipm...Guard#Aircraft
    That's very true. However anything RW is possible in the USCG. I can tell you the USCG has no issue's at all with there Scheme going on fictional AC types in FSX/P3D. They actually love it and like seeing it. Gets them exposure and attention and USCG Recruiter's love it. Also someone is the Fs Payware community is doing a right and true MH65C/AS365 US produced and spec'd. AS/Virt's is very different and the EU version which is important member of the Family.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CG_1976 View Post
    Also someone is the Fs Payware community is doing a right and true MH65C/AS365 US produced and spec'd. AS/Virt's is very different and the EU version which is important member of the Family.

I'd sure like to know a little more about this outfit that you say is working on a true MH65C -
    How is Virtavia's version that different? I'm a little confused by what you mean.

The Virtavia 365 is quite different than the HH or MH-65C that the USCG currently operates.
    Google pics of the AS-365 and the USCG Dauphin and you will see that there are differences in the door and window locations.
    Some newer AS versions will have a 5-bladed main rotor vs the USCG 4-bladed main rotor too.
    The HH/MH-65 went through a bunch of growing pains with it's engines, but, eventually they decided to go with a powerplant that was recommended and used by the manufacturer instead of trying to keep it in the US. That is great and works sometimes, but, sometimes it shoots us in the foot.
    Also, the HH/MH-65 will have different antenna locations.

Cera Sim has a Dauphin in developement.
    But there's still not much info.
    Have mailed them last month and they said that they are back on track after some trouble.
    Personally I am looking very much forward on this one!!

Christoph

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I checked that one out, looks nice - too bad it isn't included in the 4th of July sale. I'll keep an eye peeled for the Virtavia's sale offerings and hopefully
    that one will be included - right now, paying full freight for it is a bit much...... Thanks for the info
    PCAviator Australia have it at 10% discount but that's still far too much to pay. I bought it at 50% off some time ago and even that was too much!! Not quite sure why this model still commands such a high price when IMHO.. it should have been kicked out as freeware along with the Merlin. If you're used to the likes of Milviz/Nemeth/Cera.. jumping into the Dauphin is like going back in time.

Good to know that Cera are back on the case. Save your money and wait for that one

ATB
    DaveB

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    It is Cera-Sim who is atm working on the AS365/MH65C
    http://www.cerasimaircraft.com/
    I must email them and see if they have tidbits to toss me lol. KNGP Corpus Christi is getting lonely.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

I must email them and see if they have tidbits to toss me lol. KNGP Corpus Christi is getting lonely.
    Two posts above....

But yes, tell us, if you can get some new information:-)

That is good to know. Interested in any additional info. BTW, I was stationed at KNGP (75-77 ). CCAD was then repairing the old H1 Hueys; saw a few (Viet-Nam service) where
    the red crosses on their side doors had bullet holes,

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Good to know that Cera are back on the case. Save your money and wait for that one

ATB
    DaveB

I think I'll do that.
    Last edited by gray eagle; July 3rd, 2015 at 05:23.

PCA are actually advertising it at 50% off now mate but as I said earlier.. I was very disappointed even at that price. It's a Dauphin.. yes but there's not enough good about it to make it a viable sale. Cera-Sim's will be a belter I'm sure

ATB
    DaveB

Members who have read this thread: 2