Look inside of the Aircraft USAF museum

Thread: Look inside of the Aircraft USAF museum

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries

Look inside of the Aircraft USAF museum

For those who might need to see a cockpit or aircraft

The National Museum of the Air Force here in dayton town has a vvirtual tour where you can see the cockpits of the Aircraft in the collection if you need cockpit photos you can find many here.

http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/vir...r/cockpits.asp

And also have a virtual tour of all the aircraft for those online.

http://www.nmusafvirtualtour.com/full/tour-std.html

Thank you Owen, I've been searching for reference photos of the presidential lavatory... ;-)
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

About the AF museum

I had the opportunity to visit the Air Force museum a month ago. My only regret is that I only had 5 hours there - I could cheerfully spend days there (and still not see everything.) I has just visited the National Air and Space Museum and the Udvar-Hazy facility in Washington, and the Dayton museum is better!

I agree, it is a world class museum, and just keeps getting better and better. I live here, and don't get over there near often enough to really appreciate what we have!
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Many years ago my instructor,(flew the A-20 in WWII),went there and brought back many slides. We took 2 class days just watching slides! A awesome museum !

Members who have read this thread: 0