warbirdsim?

Thread: warbirdsim?

warbirdsim?

do any of you know if the warbird sim P51s work at all in P3D and is John planning a P3D version of the upcoming P-39?..

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    do any of you know if the warbird sim P51s work at all in P3D and is John planning a P3D version of the upcoming P-39?..

Dave:

I haven't flown in P3D for a while but if my memory serves me, his P-51 - the last time I flew it - worked just fine in P3D..

Bill

So far everything that was FSX native that I have moved over to P3D has worked fine and I'm running the most current version.

They definitely work okay, I've been flying the P51s from Little Friends I, Little Friends II and Mustang Tales in P3D v2 for ages now. No problems, they look great and fly great as well.

Direct install on these birds except of course the default P-38! All working great. Happy flying!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wb4.jpg   wb1.jpg   wb2.jpg   wb3.jpg  
    Best airshow/rock concert ever!
    First flight game/sim...Atari 8 bit USAFF text based WWII bombing game!
    i7 6700k @ 4.675 ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula Mother Board | 500 gig Samsung EVO 950 M.2 for OS | Crucial 500 gig SSD dedicated to P3D | 16 gigs Corsair Dominator DDR4@3200 | Corsair H115i AIO 280mm | GTX Asus Strix 1080 GPU | 4K 49" LG Monitor | Windows 10 64 bit

Look at the P3D screenshots thread Dave, you'll see more than just a few shots of the WBS P-51's! They all work quite happily in P3D.

I might even say that they work better in P3D than in the dinosaur FSX!!!

Johan

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Domingue View Post
    So far everything that was FSX native that I have moved over to P3D has worked fine and I'm running the most current version.
    Thats not a fixed rule. As long as its smaller AC with relatively simple systems, its correct, but there are many of the bigger birds, specially Turboprops and jetliners that you cant move over. And it doesnt matter if you use the migration tool.

Quote Originally Posted by donnybalonny View Post
    Thats not a fixed rule. As long as its smaller AC with relatively simple systems, its correct, but there are many of the bigger birds, specially Turboprops and jetliners that you cant move over. And it doesnt matter if you use the migration tool.
    how about aerosoft twinotter and the pby? and how about the a2a stuff?

All my A2A warbirds work perfectly. There are a few birds with advanced coded gauges like milviz that require a specific p3d native installer which actually have changes that make them compatible.

I have most if not all of my Payware stuff working in p3d. but I'm not a tubeliner guy...so I don't have those. I do have all my alabeo and carenado stuff, Realair, and B58...VS bearcat hell cat and panther all work great....although the F6F does have a gauge issue I think on the fire gauge. however I've never used it outside of P3D so I don't know for sure.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Dave,

Aerosoft JF and other stuff work like a charm mate! If you experience problems, lemme know! You have my email addy, so feel free mate!

Don't you just love new P3D converts?!

Sorry, that was too good to let pass!

Johan

Twin otter=yes. Catalina=yes
    Even A2A's B377 with Captain of the Ship! A small modification to the guppy's brakes...works flawlessly! Not new to P3D

Happy skies!
    Best airshow/rock concert ever!
    First flight game/sim...Atari 8 bit USAFF text based WWII bombing game!
    i7 6700k @ 4.675 ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula Mother Board | 500 gig Samsung EVO 950 M.2 for OS | Crucial 500 gig SSD dedicated to P3D | 16 gigs Corsair Dominator DDR4@3200 | Corsair H115i AIO 280mm | GTX Asus Strix 1080 GPU | 4K 49" LG Monitor | Windows 10 64 bit

thanks to everyone here..all my pals are here !!!.................fun fun fun

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Captain Sim aircraft would not install into P3D V2.5 along with some of the early Carenado and A2A aircraft. To fix this problem I placed a copy of the FSX.exe in the P3D folder and used the FSX Registry Tool to add a link in the Registry and all works fine. And I have no problem with the click spots either.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Be careful with Captain Sim aircraft. Some will cause your default flight to get corrupted. They load OK, but when you quit, they write some data to the default flight file, which P3d can't read next time you launch the sim.

Members who have read this thread: 0