Just a casual letter of apology, with brief announcement

Thread: Just a casual letter of apology, with brief announcement

Just a casual letter of apology, with brief announcement

Good-day folks,

This past February, it was announced that I was partnering with Vertigo Studios, in efforts to help revive their list of unfinished aircraft, and finally bring them, with much anticipation, to full fruition.

I regret to inform you that my partnership with Dean / VS has been terminated. It was a consensual and mutual affair. I wish Dean, and Vertigo Studios all the best, regardless of what might be next for them. This might generate questions about their T-33, B-25, or other projects. Please refer these questions to Dean, and inquire at Vertigo's site.

Let's have some good-news shall we?

Since I have already gone full-time into FS development, consider this my first public notice of a new start-up venture. Details will filter in soon, however we'll allow a bit of speculation. I have been involved in FS development for near about 15 years, and have decided to finally put all that knowledge into my own gig, and away we go! It's going to make a big splash. The first project is already cumulative of over 2 years of R&D, and an official announcement is pending.

Cheers my friends!
    - Joseph
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear that Joseph.
    I know Dean can be hard to work for, I have made friends with many of the guys that worked for him.

It good to hear about you going into your own venture. And i wish you all the luck in the world with it. I know you'll turn out some great projects.
    Craig.
    SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

Blog Entries
    Joseph, I am looking forward to your future products!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Blog Entries
    A difficult decision I'm sure Joseph, but one must acknowledge the call when summoned. A courageous step sir and to be commended.
    As for VS, I would hope that they will find a suitable replacement quickly.

Kudos.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

Good luck Joseph. We'll all be supporting your efforts.
    --M
    -Mike

Wow guys,
    I'm flattered by the comments.

Just installed all the new dev hardware in my rig this afternoon. Decided a needed more beef!

Can't wait to unveil some plans.

- Joseph
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

Joseph, IM holding my breath that we'll have some aerobatic judging! I've sorely wished for an addon that focuses on the almost non existent air racing and aerobatic flying that I love and that is a HUGE part of general aviation. Ok now that the speculation has begun....

I'm sure whatever it is will be fantastic. it's great to see that development is still in full swing in the community!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Rick,

As much as that sounds GREAT, I'll have to focus on some paying gigs, before working toward more of that nature.

While there's speculation;

At least a few new concepts and ideas are being used, for the first time, while shamelessly involving an unadulterated classic.

*wink

- Joseph
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

Please dear god let it be a DC3! or anything with twin engines!

Best of luck with your new venture!

Good luck Joseph, looking forward to your new projects and productions.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by fsxar177 View Post
    At least a few new concepts and ideas are being used, for the first time, while shamelessly involving an unadulterated classic.
    Here's hoping it's NOT a P-51. I used to love the Mustang, but endless pics totally turned me off...
    Matt

would a IA-58 Pucara be in the pipeline?

(sorry Bjoern)

I'm pretty sure that a turboprop aircraft isn't what Joseph has in mind.

Well, he said it would make a big "Splash," So I'm betting a boat plane or amphib. Maybe we're finally getting that Boeing Clipper we've been wanting? I'm just speculating. Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by aeronca1 View Post
    Here's hoping it's NOT a P-51. I used to love the Mustang, but endless pics totally turned me off...

I laughed pretty hard at this one... No, it's NOT a P-51.

- Joseph
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

Members who have read this thread: 1