Your own private island! Check this out! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your own private island! Check this out!

Thanks Chief.Much appreciated.

Anthin.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Bill is definitely a master scenery designer. I know he was working on Martha's Vineyard with plans to do several others up in the New England area.
    I've got Nantucket up next in the pipeline. Haven't secured any source photos for Martha's Vineyard yet, so it might be a ways off. In the meantime, I've got source for several other Mass./Maine airports locked and loaded.

What would be really cool is some Lake Winnipesaukee scenery...... And I'm almost 100% certain a spelled that name wrong...

Thank you Bill for making these, I personally hope one day to see Provincetown, Mass.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

And the " several other Mass./Maine airports locked and loaded. " is the bit I'll take with me and hug to my chest like a cold beer on a hot sunny day.

Will this scenery be compatible with Megascenery?

Wow - those screenshots make this old New Englander feel right at home!. Be great if you might venture a bit westward/Long Island sound-ish and add Fishers Island, Block Island, Montauk and even East Hampton (great area to do touch and goes at different, close by airports).
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Many thanks for the heads-up, Chief. That island is absolutely gorgeous. I think I'll become a flightsim hermit on that island.

Brian

Members who have read this thread: 0