Gloster Javelin.

Thread: Gloster Javelin.

Gloster Javelin.

Hi Guys,
    Has anyone seen a Gloster Javelin suitable for FSX? There seem to be a few older models around but they are a little dated now.

The Virtavia FAW.9 and FAW.5 would be a portover -- I did the original textures (and some follow-ons) back in 2007. It is available as the whole package, and as the aircraft and extra DLC.
    I don't know if anyone made a new one since then.

If it helps I own the Virtavia Javelin and it is a FSX rework, by that I mean things like canopy glass and external features like panel lines have been added and fixed to be FSX compatible but I believe the textures are not dx10 compliant but I'm not at home to check in any more details. I don't know of any other I did search myself at length before buying it far as I know there's no plans for any other in the works. Hope this helps and gives you a better perspective of the VA model. Although it is old I find it an adequate model would do with better dose of detail with the textures. I've tweaked mine in photoshop with weathering effects and what not and it looks quite good now I'll try and post some screenies when I get back home in a few days, again hope this helps

Regards

Hooky

Members who have read this thread: 1