AI in map view?

Thread: AI in map view?

AI in map view?

Is there any way to be able to see AI &/or multiplayer planes in the map/gps?
    I once did see some kind of mod for this but I cannot find it anywhere.
    Could be nice to pull up the GPS & see where the AI planes are.

Is this what you're looking for?

Traffic Toolbox SDK: NEW 3/6/04
    The Traffic Toolbox is a set of tools and utilities that allow you to view and customize the AI (“artificial intelligence” or computer-controlled) aircraft traffic in Flight Simulator.

If it is, you can find it here:

http://www.scenery.org/tutorials_fs2k4_SDK.htm [about 1/3 down the page]

- h52

I found something at Avsim called trafficradarxml201.zip that could be perfect if I can get it to work. It adds TCAS to the default GPS. From what I see in the readme, there is a mod to do in the fs9gps gauge. I have tried to get this right with no success. My idea is to have a plane/whatever sitting on the field and checking what is flying around. I have added a radar screen that does work, but would be nice to also see whats happening on the GPS as well. B.T.W. I have also added a CD player so I can have music while watching.
    Any Help?

What would be very useful is a way to have added or modified AFCADs show up on the map as a different color so they can be distinguished from the defaults at a glance. When you keep adding for years it's hard to remember them all.

Quote Originally Posted by wobbie View Post
    I found something at Avsim called trafficradarxml201.zip that could be perfect if I can get it to work. It adds TCAS to the default GPS. From what I see in the readme, there is a mod to do in the fs9gps gauge. I have tried to get this right with no success. My idea is to have a plane/whatever sitting on the field and checking what is flying around. I have added a radar screen that does work, but would be nice to also see whats happening on the GPS as well. B.T.W. I have also added a CD player so I can have music while watching.
    Any Help?
    Tried this mod as well after seeing your post but with the same results. I see nothing changed in the GPS, no additional options, nothing. I'll stick with my traffic radar.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)