A2A Comanche 250 REALEASED - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A2A Comanche 250 REALEASED

I´ve had this AC in the air for 8 - 10 times now. Just flying and getting used to it. I have to see over a longer period, but I think this is the best GA aircraft I´ve ever bought. It really feels good. Very much "alive". I have bought many GA aircraft over the year that I didnt like and ended up using very little or never, so I´m in general very sceptical with AC addons, but this one is good.
    I have the A2A C172 and the Cherokee. Both good and they are being used often, but this one is better. It does, of course, have to do with my personal flying style, I like powerfull lowwing retractable AC, but besides that, my feeling is that this one is a step up from the other 2 A2A products that I have.
    It does (thank you) remind me of the Cherokee. The family relationship is clear, but this one is more lively and in my hands its actually a bit easyer to fly and especially land. It floats less over the runway and the reaction to aileron and especially elevator is better.
    I´ve always like A2A GA aircraft without being a big fan or a forum howler about them, so this is my first A2A fan post.

I've finished my first repaint for the Comanche

Download: Piper PA-24 Comanche 250 (N8351P)

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

That looks very nice Tim!!!

Thanks Tim! I always enjoy your repaints, and this one is an absolute peach!! Beautiful!!

Greg
    i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X driving a 27" 2K LCD, G.Skill 16GB 3600, Samsung 512GB 970 Pro NVMe (OS and P3Dv4) and WD 2TB Black, Win 10 Pro.

I found a pic of a military Comanche:

and painted a Swede:

nearly finished...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

How many new fantastics skins! Crg!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Nice paints.
    I really like that very light blue Swede. its very sweet.

Is there a chance that anyone will do a Dane. It would be a great airhauler in Denmark and get a lot of flying hours :

I may look at the Dane, but meanwhile this:

but uploading at OZx is at the moment not possible, so a bit more patience please..
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Take your time.
    I will download and use the sweet Swede when its up and then I will wait for the Dane. I´m Danish, but I´ve havent lived there for 14 years, but I like very much flying there. All these islands and all these memories comming up when flying around there. And the Comanche is perfect for cruising around there (and most other places.)

Btw, I fly with the same pilot and the same copilot.

The skin looks really sharp Tim!
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

My last paints are now available on OZx:

Spanish Navy, G-ASCJ and SE-EOU.

Happy flying,

JanKees

Well, I was planning on buying anyhow, as a reward to myself once I finish my PFC C2 Pro rebuild project. But if I wasn't before, those paints of Jankees would of pushed me over the edge. They are absolutely spectacular! Thanks for your hard work!!

And Jankees, please oh pretty please do one of those retro paints with a 'C-' registration!!!
    Jim Stewart

Love it......

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

btw.
    Very nice skin, like it a LOT!

Thank you!
    No Dane yet, but a Yank:

Hehe, No worries, Danes are used to come after yankees..
    Nice and very different paint. Is that from a realworld AC?

it's taken me a while, but here's the Danish aircraft:

with something similar:

and something different:

link to all of these paints: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...downloads_file

There are some nice Danish airfields from Vidan Design that will suit OY-DMZ very well.
    Thanks Jankees!

Quote Originally Posted by Portia911 View Post
    There are some nice Danish airfields from Vidan Design that will suit OY-DMZ very well.
    Thanks Jankees!
    Exactly... I´m downloading now and will give it a swing from Nordborg or Endelave later today.
    Its an excelent repaint (just as the others you´ve made) In general, the repaints, and there are many for A2A GA aircraft are very good.

Blog Entries
    WOW!!! She's a beauty! My heart says YES my wallet says NO, not now! Great work A2A...the videos you released were fantastic!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Members who have read this thread: 1