What is happening with MILVIZ F-4

Thread: What is happening with MILVIZ F-4

What is happening with MILVIZ F-4

I purchased the work in progress and have version vA1.150327 and have not seen anything or any updates for a while...
    Was kinda hoping this one would be done by now

Any word

Hi. If you purchased it, you were sent an email last week letting you know status. If you didn't get it, please mail Colin and he will assist you in making sure that you are on the pre-order list. Thank you. Kat.

I didn't pre-order but would also like to hear of updates. I'd like to purchase the finished product once it's all resolved.

-Jeff
    I pass gas!

Kat can comment on specifics, but in general it's being heavily tested. I've been doing multiple online test flights with phormer Phantom pilots,providing extensive testing of everything from FDE and systems which are ready for flight test. There's a lot of work going on behind the scenes...the devs can give away the specifics as they please, but its becoming more phantastic with each rev.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

I have this and never get email updates. :-( and have even sent email. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    I have this and never get email updates. :-( and have even sent email. Oh well.
    I would send Kat or Colin an email, as you may have gotten dropped. I received an update a few weeks back, though ashamedly haven't installed to try out yet. MILVIZ is very good about addressing their customers, former and curious.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    Kat can comment on specifics, but in general it's being heavily tested. I've been doing multiple online test flights with phormer Phantom pilots,providing extensive testing of everything from FDE and systems which are ready for flight test. There's a lot of work going on behind the scenes...the devs can give away the specifics as they please, but its becoming more phantastic with each rev.
    ^^^
    What Rick said. I may add also phabulous!

I purchased my F-4 a couple weeks ago and recently received a (first) status email. Awaiting software updates.

Thanks
    Bob

For the persons whom are alot more up to speed, I don't know and to be totally honest its been a while sence my purchase
    but the F-4E and one Naval variant using "E" VC is still included in this final release correct?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-6-21_13-27-3-481.jpg  

Hi,

The J model will be included in the package but it is not a fully fledged model. I.e. there are no leading edge slats nor is the carrier system fully working. The point was/is to have the model so that you may do repaints. The F-4S will have all of the "doodads" as Colin calls them.

Thank you.

Kat.

On the other hand, after having been one of the first to join in on this model, and after changing over to P3D v2.5 I now have a totally useless F-4 on my hands with which I can do zilch.

I feel screwed. And yes, I did mail Milviz and they told me to upgrade to a model that is not yet released.

So thank you Milviz!

Hi,

Whilst I do apologize for the delay, we have to make sure that the FSX version is working properly before porting to P3D and making sure that works too.

All will be fixed shortly.

Thank you.

Kat.

Edited: this means that no one with P3D has a working version at this time.

I purchased mine on 6/25 which is the same version as doublecool.

Am I to assume that I would be added to the update list, or do I have to specifically request to be added by Colin??
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Hi,

Everyone who has made a purchase will be updated automatically with the exception of those who bought from PC Aviator Australia. Those people will be sent the updates at the same time but they will have to wait till they get it online.

We are hopeful about releasing VERY soon. Not a new beta but the actual thing.

The J version that will be included will not have moveable leading edge slats nor will it have it's own FDE. This means BLC will not be working.

Thank you.

Kat.

Quote Originally Posted by Katoun View Post
    Hi,

Everyone who has made a purchase will be updated automatically with the exception of those who bought from PC Aviator Australia. Those people will be sent the updates at the same time but they will have to wait till they get it online.

We are hopeful about releasing VERY soon. Not a new beta but the actual thing.

The J version that will be included will not have moveable leading edge slats nor will it have it's own FDE. This means BLC will not be working.

Thank you.

Kat.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Members who have read this thread: 0