Hawker Tempest VI 249 Sqdn. Iraq, 1947.zip

Thread: Hawker Tempest VI 249 Sqdn. Iraq, 1947.zip

Hawker Tempest VI 249 Sqdn. Iraq, 1947.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - General

Description: This is a repaint of the First Class Simulations 'Hawker Heroes' Hawker Tempest Mk.V, to represent Tempest Mk.VI NX143 of 249 Sqdn. based at Habbaniya, Iraq in 1947. The Mk. VI was earmarked specifically for service in the Middle East principly in the counter-insurgency ground attack role. It differed from the Mk.V in having air intakes for the oil cooler and carburetor located in the wing roots in order to install the more powerful Sabre V engine.

I'm deeply indebted to Brian Hill (RobH) for allowing me to use his extensive layered .psd files, including bump maps, in the construction of this repaint which includes 'modelling' the wing root air intakes. Many many thanks Brian.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Hawker Tempest VI 249 Sqdn. Iraq, 1947.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Dave, is that a default prop texture with the Tempest?? I had to switch mine out as it looked kind of lame. Where did you get that one or did you make it.....I like it a lot and would love to have it for my FCS Tempest!

Respectfully,
    OS Vista 64 Home Basic
    WD 1.5 TB HD
    EVGA 550Ti 2GB MEM
    GSKILL RIPJAWS 8GB RAM
    Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHZ
    XION High Performance 1000W PS
    FSX/Acceleration

Members who have read this thread: 0