Graf Zeppelin air group
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graf Zeppelin air group

Graf Zeppelin air group

After arranging the Fieseler Fi167A-1 I decided to complete the German Air Group. I began with Lucariny's BF109T-1. I found an upgrade with non functional VC and I did a fresh airfile for it. After that, I pick his Ju87B-2 and began to adapt it to a Ju87C-1. I sent the file to Misson and asked him if he can create a non functional VC version for the plane. Here is the BF109T-1 at the Graf Zeppelin deck:

Great project Pepe!
    What version of the carrier is this?

Can Anyone Convert This?

I've converted hundreds of CFS2 models into FSX but the Graf is not working for me -- the MDL file isn't compatible using a HEX editor. Has anyone converted one?
    Thanks.

Bookman

I need a skinner!

Misson succeed to create a nonfunctional VC for the Ju87C, but I need someone really competent to repaint it. Anyone volunteer for this?

Cheers

Pepe

Blog Entries

I think I could do a pretty fair job... lol

Quote Originally Posted by peperez View Post
    Misson succeed to create a nonfunctional VC for the Ju87C, but I need someone really competent to repaint it. Anyone volunteer for this?

Cheers

Pepe
    Just PM me if you are interested... done a lot of work on cockpit repainting and think I am pretty competent...
    You can check my work on my FS 2004 forum thread... "I just finished and new panel for the Fieseler Storch"

G.

@peperez i had send you my email

Quote Originally Posted by gaucho_59 View Post
    Just PM me if you are interested... done a lot of work on cockpit repainting and think I am pretty competent...
    You can check my work on my FS 2004 forum thread... "I just finished and new panel for the Fieseler Storch"

G.
    Okay, I'll send you the Junkers Ju87C.

SOH-CM-2020

Graf Zeppinl air group

After arranging the Fieseler Fi167A-1 I decided to complete the German Air Group. I began with Lucariny's BF109T-1. I found an upgrade with non functional VC and I did a fresh airfile for it. After that, I pick his Ju87B-2 and began to adapt it to a Ju87C-1. I sent the file to Misson and asked him if he can create a non functional VC version for the plane. Here is the BF109T-1 at the Graf Zeppelin deck:
    Can't wait to see these, two of the planes (Bf 109T and Fi 167) on my "missing from CFS2 list" arriving sometime soon. Thanks Pepe!

Thanks for this work!

I like all 3 Planes.

If anyone working on a what if campaign or mission ( with Graz Zeppelin or Seydlitz Carriers ) in the future for the german side?

Misson, did you aprove the planes?

I need your approval to create the package.

Cheers

Pepe

Smile

I need your approval to create the package.

Cheers

Pepe
    Shure why not? From my part is ok (small part i have to say)
    we should ask to all people involved also. And by the way thank u!

Cheers
    Mario
    Hit hard, hit fast, hit where it hurts and keep hitting.

Question

What about this project?
    Mario

There are a lot of "what if" scenarios for this.

The most obvious is the Graf Zeppelin as a commerce raider with support of the Bismark and Tirpitz and the wolfpack. Basically what she was intended for. Another would be in the support of Operation Sealion. Possibly even supporting the Afrika Corps.

You know if Hitler and his Senior staff wouldn't have been such idiots, scenarios like that may have actually happened. Especially in 1939-1940. Could have either been a longer (or even short) war. Hows that for a scary thought.

I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

Quote Originally Posted by misson View Post
    What about this project?
    Mario
    Mario,

Pepe has some real life issues at the moment, please cut him a little slack

Question

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTgt View Post
    Mario,

Pepe has some real life issues at the moment, please cut him a little slack
    I do not understand what you mean with "cut him a little slack" I do not understand these terms, please be more specific ..
    Thanks
    Mario

By the way, for me is ok , and i´m not hurry or with some special interest in this upload, I just inquired for if something was wrong about my part.

Misson all it means is with the real life issues he doesn't have time or needs to be bothered about the project at this time. No big deal.I'm sure he'll get back to working on it when he can.

Sometimes people forget English is not some peoples first language and have trouble understanding certain saying s we use. Not a knock on you UncleTgt we all do it at times.

In other words "please be patient"

Its an idiom which basically means "to allow someone to do something that is not usually allowed, or to treat someone less severely than is usual" or "to give someone additional freedom" time or space. Think of a Hanging, if you gave a person more slack then their feet would touch the ground.

The English language is full of them as are many others I'm sure. Hope thats explains it.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

Nothing so serious...

Just too much work. Better than none. About your job, Misson, it is fantastic! I just ask a little time to finish some tasks.

Cheers

Pepe

By the way...

Misson, please, send me your SM82 model. I want to compare with mine. My conversion has a few animations bugs!

Cheers

Pepe

Misson, please, send me your SM82 model. I want to compare with mine. My conversion has a few animations bugs!

Cheers

Pepe
    I sent u a mail! My model seems to have some bug too, but like u use to say.."I can live with that"
    Cheers
    Mario

Icon26

Quote Originally Posted by misson View Post
    I sent u a mail! My model seems to have some bug too, but like u use to say.."I can live with that"
    Cheers
    Mario
    I thought that the bombs bay door didnt work (being it the bug) but it really works, found a bad aircraft config (i did not enable the spoiler key in the aircraft file).
    So I hope the model works fine entirely.
    Cheers
    Mario

My old and faithfull is out of order

The video monitor didn't connect with the CPU. It happens when I have a book to write and need do work hard. Fortunately, my HDs are okay. Murphy's Law in action! I'm working in my daughter's notebook, but I can't access my CFS2 stuff!

Sorry for the delay!

Pepe

The video monitor didn't connect with the CPU. It happens when I have a book to write and need do work hard. Fortunately, my HDs are okay. Murphy's Law in action! I'm working in my daughter's notebook, but I can't access my CFS2 stuff!

Sorry for the delay!

Pepe
    Is okay! If u need something let me know.
    Cheers
    Mario

Members who have read this thread: 1