GAS Stampe SV-4B for FSX FSX SE and P3D
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GAS Stampe SV-4B for FSX FSX SE and P3D

There is a problem with the PayLoadz link that is not delivering the product once purchased. I'm killing the link until that can be corrected. I'm off to my real job now so it will be some hours before it can be fixed. Sorry. (Roger please kill the original thread until I get this sorted out sometime this evening thanks)

Rgr that Paul and nice to see you're able to post again

I had no problem with the original link but may have been one of the very early purchasers. I say that because something may have unwittingly happened to it since. All good here and both patches received
    ATB
    DaveB

Now this is frustrating. paypal charged once again, and no more possibility to purchase this gem...

Johan

Quote Originally Posted by Dumonceau View Post
    Now this is frustrating. paypal charged once again, and no more possibility to purchase this gem...

Johan
    I'll see to it that you will get it. Please check pm

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Rgr that Paul and nice to see you're able to post again

I had no problem with the original link but may have been one of the very early purchasers. I say that because something may have unwittingly happened to it since. All good here and both patches received
    ATB
    DaveB
    I can only reply to this thread not my original Most odd and frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Spad54 View Post
    I can only reply to this thread not my original Most odd and frustrating
    Spad,

Thanks for your pm. That is highly appreciated. I've taken the liberty to spread the word about this among my little part of the Belgian simming community.

Standby for quite a few sales with email addy's that end with .be! A lot of the boys are quite excited about this release. Especially those who learned to fly RW on the SV-4B in the BAF!

Take care,

Johan

Stampe PayLoadz Link

Here is the new link for the model. Ive tested it and it works. There maybe a delay of a few minutes but all seems nominal now. If you encounter ant issues contact us at our support e-mail found on our webpage. Sorry for the inconvenience. ( I still can't post to my original thread so if you want me to reply please post here.) No patches are needed for this version. The offer has been extended until June 5

http://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=2903073

I have a receipt showing I have paid for the Stampe

I sent and email requesting a download link or file to your contact us address

I still have not heard back

Thank you in advance for some clarity... as to what we are to do next...
    I will not be multi credit charging my card for this purchase... as I do not want to go thru that potential issue please

Thank you for your help

Paul,

I placed my order with the new link above and Payloadz gave me a message indicating my order was being processed and that I would receive a download link via email. They also gave me this link to look up my order status:

https://www.payloadz.com/d1/lookup.aspx

From there I was able to lookup my order for the Stampe and was given a download link. I'm not sure why they wouldn't be able to do it during the normal order process but perhaps this bit of info will help others!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by doublecool View Post
    I have a receipt showing I have paid for the Stampe

I sent and email requesting a download link or file to your contact us address

I still have not heard back

Thank you in advance for some clarity... as to what we are to do next...
    I will not be multi credit charging my card for this purchase... as I do not want to go thru that potential issue please

Thank you for your help
    Please check your PM and we will get you the model. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katonic View Post
    Paul,

I placed my order with the new link above and Payloadz gave me a message indicating my order was being processed and that I would receive a download link via email. They also gave me this link to look up my order status:

https://www.payloadz.com/d1/lookup.aspx

From there I was able to lookup my order for the Stampe and was given a download link. I'm not sure why they wouldn't be able to do it during the normal order process but perhaps this bit of info will help others!

Chris
    Thanks Chris I've just now checked the link and the purchase went through with no issues. After confirmation went to my e-mail and received 2 communications the receipt for payment and 1 minute thereafter a link to download.

Paid for and downloaded. Do we need to install the patches or is the installer patched?

Cheers,

Johan

I still am waiting for a link, but hoping to get this little beauti in the air this afternoon... hint hint

hint hint hint

hint...

I still am waiting for a link, but hoping to get this little beauti in the air this afternoon... hint hint

hint hint hint

hint...
    PayLoadz link Link sent sorry for the bother

Paid for and downloaded. Do we need to install the patches or is the installer patched?

Cheers,

Johan
    I saw that you purchased today, no need for the patches if purchased after 5/28

And this is what it looks like in P3D v2.5

Just one small glitch, the installer points to prepar3D and not to Prepar3d v2. No biggie though!

Thanks for this gem Spad!

Johan

Got my Stampe,

Sorry for this question but I did purchased 5/28/15... but just got the download link today... do I need patches???

Will post pic's later, but off to enjoy my new toy

Thank you again for gettin er done

Well, I bought mine on the 27th and never got a chance to download the patches as that thread is gone........

Cees

Here is a link to the patch Cees

http://goldenagesimulations.com/GAS/Stampe_Patch.zip

Johan

Got my Stampe,

Sorry for this question but I did purchased 5/28/15... but just got the download link today... do I need patches???

Will post pic's later, but off to enjoy my new toy

Thank you again for gettin er done
    You do not need the patch you the version you have is the most recent

And this is what it looks like in P3D v2.5

Just one small glitch, the installer points to prepar3D and not to Prepar3d v2. No biggie though!

Thanks for this gem Spad!

Johan
    You're welcome Johan. It was a fun project especially because of the engagement of the SOH members as it progressed. As for the installer, that was intentional and not sure who has what version of P3D therefore the owner has to make that last navigation.

Here is a link to the patch Cees

http://goldenagesimulations.com/GAS/Stampe_Patch.zip

Johan

Thanks Johan!

Cees

Spad,

Thanks for your pm. That is highly appreciated. I've taken the liberty to spread the word about this among my little part of the Belgian simming community.

Standby for quite a few sales with email addy's that end with .be! A lot of the boys are quite excited about this release. Especially those who learned to fly RW on the SV-4B in the BAF!

Take care,

Johan
    Thanks for the referral. Much appreciated

I'm having a lot of fun with this plane!

Great job Paul!

Cees

I really like my Stampe too...
    all kinds of pilot movement in the pit

Thank you

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-5-30_8-5-37-634.jpg   2015-5-30_8-7-11-421.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 2