Questions about Mask Raider DEI and AER World War One scener

Thread: Questions about Mask Raider DEI and AER World War One scener

Questions about Mask Raider DEI and AER World War One scener

Sorry for the disturb i have see, only now, that in my PTO installation the Mask raider DEI 090912 appear with terrains and waters square instead of normal view as all others add-on sceneries. I have instalaled PTO follow the Rami instruction, the other sceneries work perfectly.
    Any one know this problem?
    Second i have find at Simviation the AER World War One scenery for CFS2, but in the download there isn't the airbases list anyone have it?

Thanks in advanced for any informations about.

Best regards.

Stockplane,

Squares of colour usually mean something in the contents of your SCENEDB/WORLD/TEXTURE does not match what is in your CFS2/TEXTURE folder.

Copy the SCENEDB/WORLD/TEXTURE folder contents & drop into the CFS2/TEXTURE folder. Let it overwrite any files. Now you are sure the ground texture contents of the two folders are the same.

Start CFS2 & see if the problem is fixed. Hope this helps.

Library Staff
    Hi Stockplane,

Here are the Aerocrate World War 1 airbase entries.

Kevin
    Attached Files Attached Files

UncleTgt tomorrow i try then i post the result. Thanks.

Kdriver thanks a lot for the datas.

Best regards.

UncleTgt: thanks now is all ok, in my installaion i had jet copied the textures but probably some of them not,
    now all work perfectly.

Kdriver: i have the first 8 airbases but i have not find the bases from:

id=7022
    name=De Moeren

to

id=7046
    name=Halluin Aerodrome

that are not in simviation and aerocrate website, can yo kindly inform me were i can download them?

Thanks in advanced.

Best regards

Library Staff
    Hi Stockplane,

Those airfields haven't been officially released by John Fortin (Blood_Hawk/Polar_Lion). I have the beta version for testing. John was working on a Belgian campaign.

Cheers,

Kevin

yeah I need to get back to this. Sorry.

Stockplane, If you'd like a bata to try I can send it to you.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

Hello All,

Regarding the WWI scenery... I think what Stockplane is referring to is an old AERODROME squadron scenery done by Steve Richardson that is posted on Simviation, and not Gary Aumauger's AEROCRATE scenery that is on his websight. AERODROME was an online CFS1/CFS2 virtual squadron that did WWI multiplayer events back in the Zone heyday (1998-2006). All the old AERODROME stuff was done for use online, and as such , the Richardson scenery at Simviation does not have any airbases.dat info included with it. I went over to Simviation and downloaded it, just to be sure... nope, the airbases.dat is not in the DL, and as that scenery is close to a decade old, the airbases.dat for it is most likely a no go. While I was involved with AERODROME squad back in the day, I wasn't directly involved with Mr. Richardson's scenery project, and unfortunately, I don't have any of his old scenery files.
    Stockplane... if you are looking to fly some quick and easy offline WWI, may I suggest that you download the excellent AEROCRATE scenery package at the AEROCRATE websight, as it has many WWI airbases, as well as the airbases.dat file included with the install. I know it's a bit confusing, but if it's OFFLINE play you're after, then AEROCRATE is the way to go. AERODROME was MULTIPLAYER, and it's an apples and oranges comparison.
    Hope this all helps.

"Don't just stand there... get one up!"
    AER_DaddyO

Dear AER_DaddyO, i have all Aerocrate scenery in a dedicate installation, my curiosity has only because i have seen other scenery at Simviation and in it there is not the airbase list, but that is not necessary, as i yet said only my curiosity about.

Best regards.

Members who have read this thread: 1