Multiple monitor setup

Thread: Multiple monitor setup

SOH-CM-2023

Multiple monitor setup

Hi All,

I have been googleing for the last hour and I haven't found any real info on how to setup multiple monitors for FS9. Is there some great secret I'm missing? I have a Gforce GTX 750 Ti driving three LCD monitors each run capable of running up to 1920x1080. Any pointers would be great.

Thanks,
    Sean

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by jackryan172 View Post
    Hi All,

I have been googleing for the last hour and I haven't found any real info on how to setup multiple monitors for FS9. Is there some great secret I'm missing? I have a Gforce GTX 750 Ti driving three LCD monitors each run capable of running up to 1920x1080. Any pointers would be great.

Thanks,
    Sean
    Perhaps this will help:

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/geforce-garage-cross-desk-series-video-8-how-to-set-up-multiple-monitors

SOH-CM-2023
    well I got the Nvidea Surround system working for exactly one flight. I was using the trackIR 5 for head tracking and the disconnect between what my eyes were telling me and my ears were enough to make me light headed. A real jet never made me light headed so enough of that. Plus the cockpit was huge. pixeliated and difficult to read. Back to one screen for me.

Thanks,
    Sean

I just like to use an extended desktop via the projector outlet on my laptop. I run the Sim in windowed mode on the big monitor, then undock my radio and GPS popups and pull them down to the laptop display. It's also nice to be able to undock my old FSNav and run it on a second screen as an alternative to the undocked popups.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

SOH-CM-2023
    Im thinking I might put a spot view window and fsnav on one monitor and my instrument/nav/throttle popouts on the other with the virtual cockpit in the center. That might work out well. Ill have to try it out after Comicon which is this weekend.

Sean

Members who have read this thread: 0