take it back!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: take it back!!!

Tufun:
    the JF Chipmunk issues I had
    Was that with the canopy/crew animations? I found how to cure it, or at least get round it.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Quote Originally Posted by Sieggie View Post
    It is possible that the emails never made it to them or theirs to you. If you can find a support forum run by them, you can try posting and see if any response comes from that. Also most have facebook presence that will sometimes get you a response when email does not.

Dave
    The mails reached at least someone, if not those would have come back to me as boumerangs. I tried 3 different addresses as I told. To me it seems quite unpropable that none had any receiver. Thanks anyway for the advise. I might still try the forum.

Pekka

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    And to be honest I never had any real bad experience with the service provided by payware developers. But I have a reasonable back-up system, due to which I never had to ask for a re-download.

Cheers,
    Huub
    That's very good practise. I also have (external HDD) backup of all important like simulator payware. I also take a copy of whole FSX and other simulators after fresh install and back it up. This has saved me many times from big troubles. Computer memory is cheap nowadays.

By the way do you know any place to buy fresh human memory?

Pekka

I did know but have forgotten.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Like everything else in life, you pay your money and you take your chances. I've never asked for a refund on payware, but I have taken payware aircraft that didn't live up to expectations and converted them to AI usage. (A certain set of payware FS9 Constellations comes to mind here).
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Quote Originally Posted by PHo17 View Post
    That's very good practise. I also have (external HDD) backup of all important like simulator payware. I also take a copy of whole FSX and other simulators after fresh install and back it up. This has saved me many times from big troubles. Computer memory is cheap nowadays.

By the way do you know any place to buy fresh human memory?

Pekka
    I do aircraft paints....so every day my FSX install is 'different' as paints are altered/added.
    Every day...at 9.15am [just happens to be how I set it] I have an automatic differential backup taken of the entire FSX directory structure. That ends up on a separate physical HD.... so I'm confident I cannot ever lose more than a day's work at worst.
    Obviously I'm also always saving, etc as I go.

They say there are only 2 types of computer users.....those who backup...and those who cry...

Members who have read this thread: 5