Any holiday sales?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any holiday sales?

Any holiday sales?

I wonder if there are any holiday sales this week-end. I always manage to miss them. So, I thought I would asked.

I think I deleted an email yesterday from FSPilotShop. Not sure of any of the other stores, nor can I recall what manufacturers were on sale through that store, just that there was nothing I was interested in. Good luck!
    Jim Stewart

Just Flight have a deal over the UK bank holiday weekend for the Tri-Star pro or upgrade if you already own the original version. Cost me a Fiver to buy the upgrade.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyRFR View Post
    I think I deleted an email yesterday from FSPilotShop. Not sure of any of the other stores, nor can I recall what manufacturers were on sale through that store, just that there was nothing I was interested in. Good luck!
    Going by memory, the two that I know are on sale until May 25th are most Milviz and Lionheart products. There are a couple more also.
    The one that interests me is the Milviz Stuka. Any opinions on it?

Orbx is still having their sale until the end of the month - 37% off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyjo View Post
    Going by memory, the two that I know are on sale until May 25th are most Milviz and Lionheart products. There are a couple more also.
    If you like the Stuka, I can't see you being disappointed with the MilViz model. Had mine out today as it happens
    ATB
    DaveB

Aerosoft has a 20% off sale until the 25th

REX has a 30% off sale going on.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyjo View Post
    also Razbam...they have a good price on the A6's if you like carrier ops in severe weather...just remember to lighten the fuel and payload or you will
    have trouble coming aboard
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Tropical Sims has 40 percent off sale on airport sceneries.

Quote Originally Posted by mike678 View Post
    Aerosoft has a 20% off sale until the 25th
    orbix is having a sale too i just pickup there lancair %37 off
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Thanks all. I have been on the road for the last two days. I will check these out!

50% off Razbam

Got 50% off the A6 and the EA6B. They were ugly birds but they got the job done.

Check also Sim Skunk Works site ( www.simskunkworks.com ) for the "Summer Sale" (all products 50% off,offers end June 15)
    Bye,
    Ale

Pluto,

The simskunkworks website is only showing a home page without a link to it's products. Guess they are not interested in selling their products.

Quote Originally Posted by manfredc3 View Post
    Pluto,

The simskunkworks website is only showing a home page without a link to it's products. Guess they are not interested in selling their products.
    Manfred, the SSW site is a bit confusing....click on the FSX or P3D icons to go to the various products....the site is being worked on I gather.
    Last edited by ksheadley; May 23rd, 2015 at 06:53. Reason: oopsie

The SSW site specifies P3Dv2 Academic version. Does anyone know if their products also work in P3Dv2 Professional version?

Thanks

Does anyone have the Just Flight L-1011 TriStar Professional ? It is on sale at the moment and trying to decide.

Pluto,

I registered an account and got to the home site okay. Got the F-84 half price.
    John
    ATC USN Ret

Quote Originally Posted by TeiscoDelRay View Post
    Does anyone have the Just Flight L-1011 TriStar Professional ? It is on sale at the moment and trying to decide.
    Hi

I was researching about JF L-1011Pro recently and recommend not buying it, comments on AVSIM indicate that the better the CS L-1011 and is not just for the eye candy.

Here an excellent review of the CS L-1011: http://forum.avsim.net/page/index.ht...ptainsim-r2379

Both are not a PMDG but CS exceeds JF

Regards

Brisafresca

Thanks, it looks great but two things are a problem for me,,maybe to complex? Also my bank will not let me use a credit card for overseas sales and I could not find a US vendor for this version.

The original release TriStar is still available at Just Flight but it's more expensive than the 'Professional Edition' download in the sale (£19.99). I never went for the Pro upgrade as I rarely fly the model but the original is pretty easy to get going and doesn't need weeks of reading to operate. It IS quite frame hungry though. I couldn't run it properly until I moved up to a quad-core cpu. Don't know if the Pro version is any more labour intensive but you get a lot for your money. Can't comment on the CS version as I don't have it but past experience with CS models is that they're generally very good. They're also quite frame hungry. You pays your money.. you takes your chance

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by jojohnson9 View Post
    I registered an account and got to the home site okay. Got the F-84 half price.
    Hmm, so you have to register an account in order to be able to see their products???
    That sounds so backwards to me.

I don't sign up somewhere if I can not see what I am signing up for.
    As they say: you don't miss what you don't know.

Well, I'll just stay with websites that actually show me their products, so I can decide if it is worth registering.

No hard feelings, just my personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ksheadley View Post
    Manfred, the SSW site is a bit confusing....click on the FSX or P3D icons to go to the various products....the site is being worked on I gather.
    Sorry, I didn't see your message before posting my previous post.

I am not seeing a FSX or P3D icon on the site, and I loaded it in Chrome. Clicking on the words FSX or P3D at the top of the page just reloads the home page for me.

Hmm, so you have to register an account in order to be able to see their products???
    That sounds so backwards to me.

I don't sign up somewhere if I can not see what I am signing up for.
    As they say: you don't miss what you don't know.

Well, I'll just stay with websites that actually show me their products, so I can decide if it is worth registering.

No hard feelings, just my personal opinion.
    I agree with you 100%...but I really wanted the F-84F, so I signed up. Now that I have the F-84 I think I may have screwed up. I cannot get the damn thing to start up and the canopy does not want to close. I have a constant text across the top indicating that I have a "Demo Version". I cannot find any kind of an instruction manual. I'll try to figure things out tomorrow, but I think I bought a lemon. Anyone out there reading this, I can use some help.
    John
    ATC USN Ret

Members who have read this thread: 0