MilViz P38L.. IT'S OUT!! - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: MilViz P38L.. IT'S OUT!!

Installed and tested! No more stutters at all in P3D!

Thank you Kat and the whole Milviz team!!

Johan

oh thats great - now I have no excuse not to buy it - sonofabiscuit
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

You'll love it, just as you enjoy your biscuit!

Quote Originally Posted by Sieggie View Post
    I believe it was stated early on that this is a completely new aircraft and that none of the old textures would work with the new plane and vis versa.

Dave
    Thanks for the answer, Dave
    Cheers,
    Alex ("Badger")

My Aviation Content: [Blog] , [YouTube] & [Twitch]
    Favorite Aircraft: FSX Grumman G-21 Goose with [Redux] , [Flight dynamics] , [Sounds] & [RealEngine]

Installed the new version. Went with the giant sized textures, and re-selected "aircraft, cast shadows upon thyself" - no stutters. Very smooth. Beautiful.

But, I don't know if this was addressed, but thought it was by the item in the fixed list "mag compass not working properly". In any case, I have to write up a repeat gripe with maintenance control...
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

And in the modern sim, she looks like this:

Loving her to bits!!

Johan

Paul, I checked my heading indicator, and it seems to be working fine. It matches the radio/magnetic compass fine.

Just bought and downloaded this. Just one question before I install it, you are given a choice of regular or high resolution textures, does this have to be chosen while installing?, in other words, does it install one or the other, or is there a box you can check after installing it where you can switch to one or the other?
    It would be nice to try both to see which one works best for me, would I have to un-install one set of textures and re-install to try the other or is it a matter of just checking a box after installing?

Quote Originally Posted by CodyValkyrie View Post
    Paul, I checked my heading indicator, and it seems to be working fine. It matches the radio/magnetic compass fine.
    That's interesting. I would have concluded that I forgot to set the gyro compass to match the mag one, but it's the mag one that's off. Or seems to be off, by comparing FS's CTRL-Z digital readout to the two gauges.

So, is this an "****" issue? But this plane didn't come with an "FM", apart from the copy of the real "FM", that is. Tried several other planes, just to make sure. I'm sitting on runway 06, and the sim says I'm pointed 059, and the mag compasses in all the other planes agree. Weird.
    HP Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by CodyValkyrie View Post
    Can you post a screen shot? Point the plane such that the CTRL-Z heading says "360", and show the cockpit gauges. Doing this while parked is best, so you're not seeing the lead/lag associated with being in a turn, which makes the magnetic compass read incorrectly, which is correct...
    HP Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Installed the new version. Went with the giant sized textures, and re-selected "aircraft, cast shadows upon thyself" - no stutters. Very smooth. Beautiful.

But, I don't know if this was addressed, but thought it was by the item in the fixed list "mag compass not working properly". In any case, I have to write up a repeat gripe with maintenance control...
    It looks like the same problem was in MV MD530F, how is possible ?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Just reporting in after a short test flight to say that the stutter-free version is in fact stutter-free. A real pleasure now. Thanks, guys!
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Got this installed today, one thing I wish it had is a cockpit layout manual that lists all the switches , levers, radio controls etc. The 1945 manual that is included is interesting, but I would like to see a cockpit manual as it exists in the Milviz plane. I still have not been able to get the instruments lights working. The cabin lights don't do anything. Is there a separate instrument light switch somewhere? The wing lights, and landing lights work.
    Other than those two items, it's a very nice plane, I bought it after the upgrade was released, no stutters.

I bought this plane and if I try to load it my fsx ctd every time. It is the only plane that does this.

Hi,

If you bought the product and are having issues, please contact roadburner440@milviz.com with your proof of purchase. He will get you on the forums and we will deal with the problems you're having.

Thank you.

Kat.

VRS update status?

Hi Kat,

Will you please give us an update as to the progress on the P-38L VRS TacPack update. I don't see anything on Facebook.

Best regards,

Bill

Hi,

It's in testing right now.

Thank you

Kat.

Thank you Kat. Please post here when it is released.

Boll

Quote Originally Posted by Katoun View Post
    Hi,

If you bought the product and are having issues, please contact roadburner440@milviz.com with your proof of purchase. He will get you on the forums and we will deal with the problems you're having.

Thank you.

Kat.
    Got registered and through the forums I quickly had all my questions answered, great service and everything is working now.

lever of flaps

Hello,

Cheer with the team Milviz of this splendid plane! The sound of the engines is also excellent and immersif. I am happy to have it already in my hangar!

- Bug? After a first small flight of discovered it would seem that the lever of the shutters is not active with the mouse (the small hand appears but nothing occurs while drawing and while pushing.)
    Only, the order saitek makes it possible to extend and return the flaps extremely fortunately, but I also like to use the mouse to memorize the sites of the various levers.

Did other users encounter these minor problems?

Thank you Kat, I am sorry I do not think of having posted with the good place but I do not speak and do not understand your language very well.
    Cordially
    Last edited by nene; June 14th, 2015 at 12:27.

Hi,

The service pack is out and has been sent to all clients. As well, we have now sent the product to all the vendors.

Thank you.

Kat.

Hi,

The service pack is out and has been sent to all clients. As well, we have now sent the product to all the vendors.

Thank you.

Kat.
    Kat, can you clarify? Are you referring to SP1, or is this a newer service pack?
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Hi,

Sorry. SP 2 is now out.

Thank you.

Kat.

Hi,

Sorry. SP 2 is now out.

Thank you.

Kat.
    I have not received an e-mail notice which is why I asked the question. Has Colin notified buyers?

PS - Kat, you have an e-mail in-bound.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Hi.

I have found out that it hasn't gone out yet.

My apologies. It will be today or tomorrow.

Kat.

Members who have read this thread: 0