KNQX Key West Naval Station??

Thread: KNQX Key West Naval Station??

Question KNQX Key West Naval Station??

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Does anybody know if there is terrific freeware or payware KNQX Key West Naval Station please for the use of FSX Deluxe with SP1 and SP2?

Thanks,

Aharon

For a freeware version : Military AI Works VFA-106 Gladiators Complete AI Package (maiw_gladiators.zip at Avsim)

Thanks Falcon609 and Jmbii for answers!!

Does this payware KNNQX have good reviews? I checked the simmarket's two reviews and they were poor.

Regards,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Thanks Falcon609 and Jmbii for answers!!
    Does this payware KNQX have good reviews? I checked the simmarket's two reviews and they were poor.

Regards,
    Aharon
    I know there are a few members that purchased it when it was released. . .NavyChief is one I think. . .you might PM him and see what he has to say.

Thanks, pal!!! Much appreciated for answers.

Regards,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    I know there are a few members that purchased it when it was released. . .NavyChief is one I think. . .you might PM him and see what he has to say.

Yes, I do have this scenery, and like it s lot I only had the opportunity to go to NAS Key West once, courtesy of the USN (on a det with VFA-83), but enjoyed it immensely. As with most other similar miltary base sceneries, it allows me to "revisit" places I went! Recommended highly. NC

Thanks, Navy Chief

Sorry to bother and ask you again. Did you experience any problem with this payware scenery?? Or is it 100 percent problem free and 100 percent smooth for you?

I heard that this scenery includes fancy water textures???? Can you clarify please?

Thanks,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Thanks, Navy Chief

Sorry to bother and ask you again. Did you experience any problem with this payware scenery?? Or is it 100 percent problem free and 100 percent smooth for you?

I heard that this scenery includes fancy water textures???? Can you clarify please?

Thanks,

Aharon
    100% problem free? Well, for ME it is, but I cannot guarantee it would be for you or anyone else! Really difficult to predict that, as everyone's system is different. My system is about 5 yrs old, and you know how fast technology changes! When my system was put together, it was state of the art, but not now!

Sorry I can't be more affirmative or negative......just too many variables. NC

There are some static models to be seen, but no supplied AI traffic - unless you already have AI from other bases that use KNQX.

Shouldn't be difficult to put some life in the place.

Dave

Navychief and Dhazelgrove,

Thanks for kind answers.

Regards,

Aharon

The MAIW scenery also supplies all the AI you would want.

Jimbii,

Thanks for answer. I am NOT concerned with AI activity. I am just concerned with efficiency and quality of that payware scenery.

Regards,

Aharon

Members who have read this thread: 0