id like to ask for support from my friends...

Thread: id like to ask for support from my friends...

id like to ask for support from my friends...

Hi everyone..my mother has been very ill for about 2 years now....my dad has an amputated foot..and is being hospitalized tonight..moms with him and is still in er..waiting for a free room,,he has MRSA ..the really bad strain type..his arm swelled all up..looks like a rattler got him..but what happened is..he and my brother inlaw were installing a new toilet for me and he cut his arm on something ,it swelled up and started to break the skin..which has turned black..like a snake bite..but its been tested and came back as MRSA.......thing is..i feel really bad about this...i also gave my mom MRSA awhile back...you see i have it in an open wound,along with deep in my sinuses,,yes all carriers and indeed most everyone has the virus in the nose...but not deep inside like mine is..an infectious disease dr told me all about that...and i have some mild strain...which in others will morph into the big nasty dragon...

maybe prayers for my folks and kind words to me?...i know im begging..but im miserable right now...Dave

Prayer sent...

48.800 N, 118.612 W. North Central Washington State, USA

Prayer said, and a candle lit...

All you have to do is ask.

Steve
    AAF Lament:

"Glory! No more regulations!
    Rip them down at every station!
    Ground the guy that tries to make one!
    And LET US FLY LIKE HELL!"

From "There I Was...Flat On My Back" by Bob Stevens

Tune: Battle Hymn of the Republic

thanks guys..i really appreciate that

Will keep you and your parents in my prayers.

That's a tough thing, Dave. I'll pray too.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Dave....you and your family are in my thoughts...

Kent

Good grief, Dave! That sounds miserable. I hope it gets better really soon.

Godspeed to your father. He is in our prayers.

Positive vibes headed your way Dave. It's never fun when a family member is ill. Hang in there.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

thank you every one.

things arent so fluid today..all the tests came back early this morning,its not MRSA as first feared,its Cellulitis ,an infection of the dermis layer.it can be treated pretty well..but i dont know,and wont until tonight,what the game plan is..still dont honestly know when he will be home either..

david hop your father gets better soon!
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Icon9 Reply...

Daveroo,

I have battled Cellulitis myself. Never easy and can be painful. Make sure he stays off his feet and keeps his legs elevated! Your family continues to be in my thoughts and prayers. most especially your mom. God bless.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

thanks Rami and everyone..yeah his arm still looks like a black ,and still has many large ...i dont know what they are...but they pop and drain...making a big mess...lol...mom doesnt want him at home having all that "ewww" all over her house...and shes like she was 4 years ago...never would have known she was close to death two weeks ago.

Prayers here too Dave. Cellulitis is better than MRSA. Miserable but safer. Vaya con Dios amigo.
    Sue

Members who have read this thread: 0