Neiuport 17 @ France-VFR Site

Thread: Neiuport 17 @ France-VFR Site

Neiuport 17 @ France-VFR Site

I know this is a strange request, but here goes for about a week now I have been attempting to download the "Neiuport 17 from the "French-VFR" site with no luck. I downloaded all the aircraft for FSX without a hitch (so I know about the password thing). I communicated with the site and they tell me it's my browser, I find that a little hard to believe since I can download anything I want except for the Neiuport, anyway. Does anyone have a copy of the Neiuport they would not mind sending me?
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

I just tried and it worked without problems.
    The plane is only available from the FS9 section though, so I didn't download it (I cancelled in the popup asking me where to download the file, after confirming the user and password).
    To trigger the download, I just had to click on that small green icon in the lower right part of the description text...

In case it didn't work the file is available at Flightsim.com as well

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Early AircraftFS2004/FSX Nieuport 17
    [ Download | View ]
    Name: nieupt17-1.zip
    Size: 17,618,300 Date: 05-24-2009 Downloads: 4,788

FS2004/FSX Nieuport 17. Single seat, single rotary engine, sesquiplane fighter of WWI, made with Gmax. Two models, one with the Lewis machine gun and one with the Vickers; six liveries: Billy Bishop, Guynemer, Rene Dorme, Paul Tarascon, Lufbery, and the gErman repliqua Siemens Schukert D1. With VC, no 2D panel. Flight dynamics: Benoit Dube (alpha bleu ciel), XML code: Christian Cdab, technical advices: Huub Vink, Model 3D and texture: Michel Migaud.

Icon22

Thanks Guys
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

Members who have read this thread: 2