N3006 "Esther Mae".zip

Thread: N3006 "Esther Mae".zip

N3006 "Esther Mae".zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian prop skins

Description: Repaint for Manfred Jahn's C-47v2 in N3006 "Esther Mae" livery, clean and silver in color also with this paint you get exhaust effects and the A2A Shockwave light configuration for this great add-on for FSX. There is exhaust and flame effects with this package, photo of real aircraft included. "Around the World in Esther Mae" starting at Alliance Airport Ft Worth,TX and return to Meacham field Ft.Worth,TX this a airport to airport VFR flight with waypoints set on average every 300nm some shorter, some longer the flight it will take you westward to California, then north into Canada. From there to Alaska then crossing the bearing straight to Russia and into Asia, you will fly into Indo-China and the Middle East across Africa and into Europe. Crossing the English channel into the UK and north to Iceland, Greenland, Nova Scotia, and back to the United States and down to Fort Worth some 20,000 plus miles in the flight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGdJq9IhF6s

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit N3006 "Esther Mae".zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Better Repaint

Thanks for being interested in this paint, but I suggest getting the one by Ralph Lichtenberger, it is more true in markings and has no faults with the his rendition of the real aircraft. I will use what I have learned in this failed experiment to create better examples of the aircraft that you like.
    Respectfully:
    David...
    "Remember, all you have to do is ask."

Members who have read this thread: 1