AWG Scottsdale (KSDF) Freeware scenery

Thread: AWG Scottsdale (KSDF) Freeware scenery

AWG Scottsdale (KSDF) Freeware scenery

All,

I just became aware of this scenery, but unfortunately it looks like AWG is no longer in operation (download was typically from their site). Tried the libraries at Flightsim, AVSIM, etc. with no luck. Does anyone know where this scenery can still be downloaded?

Thanks in advance.

Kent

good evening Kent,
    is that the one you've been looking for: http://awg-sim.businesscatalyst.com/freeware.html
    Best regards,

Stéph.

Yep-- that's the one. And the download link goes to a "404" page.

K

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    Yep-- that's the one. And the download link goes to a "404" page.

K
    i just downloaded from the link that says "copy and paste into address bar"

Yep-- you are right...I missed that. Thanks!

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by henrystreet View Post
    i just downloaded from the link that says "copy and paste into address bar"
    Confirmed, just downloaded the exe.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There is an updated version minus the photoreal background I created available here (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum....php?catid=113). I co-created the previous version with Kevin Burns. Might be a bit heavy on the frame rates.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Thanks for the heads up.

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by paiken View Post
    There is an updated version minus the photoreal background I created available here (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum....php?catid=113). I co-created the previous version with Kevin Burns. Might be a bit heavy on the frame rates.
    I loaded the original which is nice, but my AI won't work. I loaded ADE and checked the error finder and there is a rather long list of errors. Are the errors corrected in the updated version? If not I will attempt to fix them as the scenery is certainly worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I loaded the original which is nice, but my AI won't work. I loaded ADE and checked the error finder and there is a rather long list of errors. Are the errors corrected in the updated version? If not I will attempt to fix them as the scenery is certainly worth it.
    Feel free to fix them. I have no problem with that, as long as the original authors are given credit. I didn't really care about minor errors (orphan links e.g.). I have JustFlight Traffic 360 working ok with the updated version.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Members who have read this thread: 0