were to find the force feedback files

Thread: were to find the force feedback files

were to find the force feedback files

I like to know were to find all the force feedback adjustments, did found some the aircraft.cfg are there more hidden somewere.

They're also in section 320 of the air file.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorMagee View Post
    They're also in section 320 of the air file.

Thanks still do not know were to find the return to spring force feedback.

With my Logitech FFB Pro joystick it is just set through the Control Panel App and the adjustment is independent of CFS3.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

My old MS FFB2 doesn't spring back to centre after using in CFS3, but it does after using with FSX. I dunno...
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    My old MS FFB2 doesn't spring back to centre after using in CFS3, but it does after using with FSX. I dunno...

Lets hope somebody knows were to find that.

Icon5

Think there are not in CFS3 files but in DirectX files.

More likely it's another thing that got missed when MS rushed CFS3 to the market! The ground forces (taxiing, bumpy ground etc) are set in aircraft.cfg and the in-flight forces are set in the .air file, section 320 as already said. They can be edited with an .air file editor like AirEd, or AAM.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Members who have read this thread: 0