FTX/ORBX vs REX essential /overdrive

Thread: FTX/ORBX vs REX essential /overdrive

FTX/ORBX vs REX essential /overdrive

hey guys,,i re-downlaoded rex w/overdrive,what i noticed that went me go "hold up thar buckeroo( see i got the "roo" in there)"was when i read on their page that it has environmental sounds....i thought..hmm i bought A2A's environmental thing, accu-(blank) and i liked it...ive used rex in the past but with my learning disability,reading the handbook is like looking at black pages..i never could get it to work as they said...so should i just hang with A2A's accu-products?

Dave

Dave,
    Rex + Overdrive is environment and weather engine (clouds, sky color, nite color) + sounds and a bunch of other stuff.
    Accu-feel is aircraft environment. So they should both work together.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

REX is a great program. I also have trouble with their manuals. But they have a super forum. Write what you don't understand there and they can help you.

Members who have read this thread: 1