Flysimware Mitsubishi MU-2 - Final Screenshots - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flysimware Mitsubishi MU-2 - Final Screenshots

Hi.

Mr. Zerilli is correct to a certain extent. He was involved with our Moo too. However he is absolutely not correct that we stopped mailing or responding to him. We did try contacting him several times but he never returned our emails.

As to our model being incorrect, that is patently absurd as we used exactly the same measurements as he gave us, plus we had full access to a Solitaire last summer.

Finally, we do wish him and his team the best with their Mu-2. Ours will be coming out in the new year and we hope it will be at least as good as his and his teams.

Thank you.

Kat.
    Last edited by Katoun; April 23rd, 2015 at 18:14.

Looking over at Flysimware's Facebook page, it looks like a continued release delay as they tweak textures, add reflective options, then take screenshots and re-post them, etc., etc.

Really looking forward to this one and hoped to be able to fly it this weekend-- doesn't look likely, however.

It it is looking good, though...

Kent.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    Looking over at Flysimware's Facebook page, it looks like a continued release delay as they tweak textures, add reflective options, then take screenshots and re-post them, etc., etc.

Really looking forward to this one and hoped to be able to fly it this weekend-- doesn't look likely, however.

It it is looking good, though...

Kent.

Glad to see you are so eagerly awaiting our release!

Probably not this weekend, but DEFINITELY sometime during the week!

Joe

It may be well that you include what you have learned. texture wise into the 441. Especially external textures, they may get you some more sales. I think you have seeing for yourself how much nice looking textures are what people see first and can make or break a sale. I will get them because I enjoy Turboprops and a little realism. Waiting for release.
    Intel 4790K @ 4.8GHz , 16 Gig Cas 10 2100 MHz ram, Nvidia GTX 970, 4Gig Video, Windows 7 64 Bit, Gigabyte GA Z87X-UD3H

Sometimes these things take some time, set it up, sit back and take a look, tweak the obvious, take another look and wrap it all up. Textures are somewhat relative though, as a pretty plane that does not have any depth is just a pretty plane. These guys work hard at what they produce and the follow up customer service as well. The 441 stepped up a notch I believe, and this one (MU-2) is looking better. I'm also anxious for the release, but I understand the last minute hold ups to get it right. Card is warmed up and ready to go.

Things like VC rain effects are worth the wait, aren't they guys?

Quote Originally Posted by capceo View Post
    Things like VC rain effects are worth the wait, aren't they guys?

Well, apparently they are to you...so we continue to wait. Get that baby released-- THEN tweak it into the ground with a SERVICE PACK.

K

Our goal is to set a new trend. Release a product with as few bugs as possible, that is in need of as few service packs as possible. Sounds groovy.

Our goal is to set a new trend.
    Well, you are certainly well on your way to accomplishing that goal...

K

Decided to publish these early so you guys could get studying!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Nr2XbkcqFQ3TEQ
    Awesome! Are the tutorials shown here the complete list or will there be some more to follow?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great vids Joe, now to scrounge up that POH, Thanks

It is live on Flysimware's site........as soon as it hits the stores, I will get it..unfortunate technical issue means I have to wait but I am looking forward to it

She's all yours!

Enjoy everyone. Can't wait to see the screenshots start coming in.

Joe

She's all yours!

Enjoy everyone. Can't wait to see the screenshots start coming in.

Joe
    Me too...Of my own repaints...Joe...Where be da painting kit...

If someone will post a "released" thread I'm sure it will get a sticky.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    If someone will post a "released" thread I'm sure it will get a sticky.

This was put up yesterday I believe http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...2B-60-released!

Quote Originally Posted by ksheadley View Post
    This was put up yesterday I believe http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...2B-60-released!
    Yea, I was surprised that it has been relatively quiet, despite just a day since the release and I have to assume it's mostly due to how slow a lot of the Shops are about uploading the addons to their sites. . .3 or 4 days in some cases and as we found with the F3F-2 it can be even longer. Right now I think it's only available through the FlySimware site.

Also, just a HU on the RealityXP Wx500 Weather Radar that Joe talks about in his video. It is not compatible with all versions of P3D. I found that out when Bill released his Lear. I guess it should be obvious since RealityXP doesn't appear willing to go beyond FSX, but I thought it might work. . .nope. So while I can't vouch for the various versions of P3D that someone might be running, I do know that from 2.4 on. . .No Joy!

The paint kit is being finalized, and will be released very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Also, just a HU on the RealityXP Wx500 Weather Radar that Joe talks about in his video. It is not compatible with all versions of P3D. I found that out when Bill released his Lear. I guess it should be obvious since RealityXP doesn't appear willing to go beyond FSX, but I thought it might work. . .nope. So while I can't vouch for the various versions of P3D that someone might be running, I do know that from 2.4 on. . .No Joy!
    RXP doesn't work with Steam either......be nice if Flight1 or Mindstar would make a unit available..hint hint..and hopefully FSPilotshop does not take a long time to get it put up (not holding my breath)

The paint kit is being finalized, and will be released very soon!
    Could you please include the interior masters as well?

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    Could you please include the interior masters as well?

Kent
    I second that...

Members who have read this thread: 2