Focke Wulf P-149

Thread: Focke Wulf P-149

Focke Wulf P-149

i think the "P" is for Piaggio?...i dont know...but i remember one of these 149's..(wait maybe its FW-149?) in FS9..has it been ported or anything to FSX?

Hi thank you much..ive downloaded several of your planes now...very cool

Mario P-149D is still a very nice Port over to FX

I had always hope Classic Hanger would do the FWP.149D for FSX
    Focke Wulf built around 190 of them for training aircraft I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    Hi thank you much..ive downloaded several of your planes now...very cool
    Sean isn't Mario.

Blog Entries
    I have the source files for that plane, I got them from Mario about 3 years ago for conversion to FSX. I'll see about rebooting my main mobo to retrieve the files and maybe start the conversion

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

i remmber that plane would be great to see it in fsx
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Sean isn't Mario.

sorry sir bjoern...was a slight brain fart...or a typo.or something?it meant to thank him for the link...i dont know what i was thinking....now stop pickin on me...

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    sorry sir bjoern...was a slight brain fart...or a typo.or something?it meant to thank him for the link...i dont know what i was thinking....now stop pickin on me...
    A "Thanks for the H/U" might have worked better then.

Quote Originally Posted by euroastar350 View Post
    I have the source files for that plane, I got them from Mario about 3 years ago for conversion to FSX. I'll see about rebooting my main mobo to retrieve the files and maybe start the conversion
    That would be awesome. Mario really did a terrific job with the 149. Several years ago I was privileged to fly front seat with the owner of a FW-149. He lived in Dallas and came up to North Texas Regional to see my boss and invite him to lunch. The boss in turn grabbed me and told me we were going to lunch, lol. Beautiful restoration inside and out. After Lunch we flew back to the airport and he let me fly her back. I guess I did a pretty decent job because as we got closer he asked if my license was current, lol. He was going to let me land the plane. . . .I was really, really tempted but admitted I didn't have a license so he took over in the pattern.

If you do find the time to work this airplane into your schedule, one thing that bothered me about Mario's version (and probably the only thing actually) was the size of the pilot and passenger based on the size of the airplane and what I remember from the flight. They could do with some upsizing, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    A "Thanks for the H/U" might have worked better then.

lol yes it would have..lol

Members who have read this thread: 1