nascar 2015 coming soon

Thread: nascar 2015 coming soon

nascar 2015 coming soon

in may..late may....nascar 15 or 2015...anyway..xbox360..playstation first and then to steam for the PC.im thinking about it..its $20 retail ,but if steam does a 5 buck sale..then ill get it

Yeah, I would wait for the sale Dave. NASCAR 2013 and '14 stunk up the house in single player, guys had fun using them online, but offline the AI is horrible. They won't bump you, they will ram you,lol Think of the bumping that goes on at Martinsville, then apply that to Daytona or Tally!! In real life, if they drove that way, no one would survive either of the super speedways! But in 2016 a new company is taking over, and hopefully it will get better. Here is a brief description of what's going to happen-

Well its out Dave, but if you go to the store page for it on Steam, then into the forums for that game, it sure isn't pretty! People are really mad that it hasn't changed at all. Great online, rubbish off line. Same old story, wouldn't waste your money!!

thanks Eddie...i wont bother then..i dont do any online...i tried it a couple times with FS9..and the rules were so wierd ( i was in a virtual friet something)..but you had to fly the plane they said..certin route...none of that is bad for what they do..just wasnt for me...and then i tried again..and some kid took hi fighter and rammed me out of the sky...well caused a crash to the desktop...this kid did it three times to me...so i never tried again...

Members who have read this thread: 0