Free IWM Duxford scenery on Just Flight

Thread: Free IWM Duxford scenery on Just Flight

Free IWM Duxford scenery on Just Flight

Looks great, and is free! NC Oh, and others available free too!

http://www.justflight.com/product/iw...truction-group

Thank a lot, for this information, it's great and other scenery are look like good too...

I see it's by ACG. Question(if anyone knows), does this version supersede the version on the ACG website? I already have that version as well as the Airshow Addon folder but I just wanted to make sure before uninstalling the one I have now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    I see it's by ACG. Question(if anyone knows), does this version supersede the version on the ACG website? I already have that version as well as the Airshow Addon folder but I just wanted to make sure before uninstalling the one I have now.

Same question I have. All the photos look the same as those in the old pdf install file.

Is this compatible with Orbx England?

This is the same version that ACG released a couple years ago. It looks like Just Flight is just hosting the files on there site. It was made to
    blend in with Just Flight's VFR Real Scenery. It will work with Orbx England, although there are no seasonal textures.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

From what I can tell, the title of the owners manual for the freeware version (ACG_Duxford_FSX.zip) is signed by John Young.
    The JF freeware version has the following info:

We're pleased to be able to host this excellent freeware version of IWM Duxford, created by John Young and the team at ACG (Airfield Construction Group).

I'd bet there are the same although, I have an update file acgduxford2013update.zip and Duxford-Airshow-Aircraft-Package.zip.

This is the cover page from the pdf owners manual of the ACG_Duxford_FSX.zip

They are the same, its the ACG version hosted by Justflight for potential easy access. They have hosted it for a while now I believe but recently posted about it again on there facebook/social media outlets etc.

thanks,
    Lewis

Members who have read this thread: 1