In search of PTO bases

Thread: In search of PTO bases

In search of PTO bases

I have download the 248th_Sentai campaign and a have read the airbases list in it.

In my PTO installation are missing the follow bases, that i haven't find for now:

NT Gove-seaplane
    Aus.- Horn Island
    Millingimbi
    QLD Horne Is
    QLD Aitkenvale
    NT Daly Waters Strip
    PNG Hollandia Sentani
    PNG Hollandia Cyclops
    PNG Buna-New Strip
    PNG Bena Bena
    DNG Babo Airfield
    PNG Kiriwina South Drome

Someone can tell me in wich packages they are?

Thanks in advanced.

Hi stockplane!

I made this campaign about four years ago. The bases you mention are from Captain Kurtīs 9th FS campaign. I realized they are in the airbases.dat file I uploaded with the campaign.
    Actually, the only of these bases you need for the campaign are the ones at Hollandia, and they are included in my package.

However, since several years have passed since I made this, I suspect that many of the download links may be broken. The stuff should still be there, but finding it may take some effort..

Okay, I looked at the download list of the 248 Sentai campaign and found it to be quite a mess, with lots of links not working anymore.
    Since I had some time this morning, I updated it with current links. A preliminary Version is attached here. The links in red color I was unable to update, because the addons are not available anymore..

Stockplane, if you send me a PM with your E-Mail address, I will forward the missing skins to you.

Rami, if you read this: I found that several skins for the OH Ki-43, created by Revev long ago, are no longer to be found anyehere. Do you think I could upload them here for preservation? Several of his skins for other plabnes are here in the library, so the ones for the Ki-43 could also be stored under his name.

Also, I cannot find the skinpack"The Jolly Rogers" by AGAS5 for the Alpha B-24 anywhere. Have I missed it, or is it also gone?

Attached Files Attached Files

Icon22 Reply...

Quote Originally Posted by skylane View Post
    Okay, I looked at the download list of the 248 Sentai campaign and found it to be quite a mess, with lots of links not working anymore.
    Since I had some time this morning, I updated it with current links. A preliminary Version is attached here. The links in red color I was unable to update, because the addons are not available anymore..

Stockplane, if you send me a PM with your E-Mail address, I will forward the missing skins to you.

Rami, if you read this: I found that several skins for the OH Ki-43, created by Revev long ago, are no longer to be found anyehere. Do you think I could upload them here for preservation? Several of his skins for other plabnes are here in the library, so the ones for the Ki-43 could also be stored under his name.

Also, I cannot find the skinpack"The Jolly Rogers" by AGAS5 for the Alpha B-24 anywhere. Have I missed it, or is it also gone?

Skylane,

Go for it. Upload away.

These are his files. If anyone else has some more AGAS 5 repaints, upload them and I will put them under his name.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...l=1&userid=385
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Thanks Skyline for your information.

I have send you my mail via PM.

Best regards.

Stockplane, I just uploaded the missing Ki-43- and B-24-Skins to the library.
    As soon as Rami approves them, you can download them from here. Then I will also post a final updated readme for the campaigns, with working links to all the required downloads.

The_Jolly_Rogers.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - American

Description: Textures for the for the Freeware ALPHASIM B-24D and B-24J for CFS2, representing aircraft flown by the Jolly Rogers bomb Group in New Guinea.

Created by AGAS5

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit The_Jolly_Rogers.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Arkansas (since 2004)/formerly Wisconsin (62 yr.s)

KI43_HIKO_59TH_SENTAI_OH_SKIN.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - Japanese

Description: 59th Sentai, New Guinea Skin for the Stock OH Ki-43, by Revev.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit KI43_HIKO_59TH_SENTAI_OH_SKIN.zip

Ki-43-II-b_63_SENTAI_3_CHUTAI_OH_SKIN.zip

Description: 63rd Sentai, New Guinea Skin for the Stock OH Ki-43, by Revev.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Ki-43-II-b_63_SENTAI_3_CHUTAI_OH_SKIN.zip

Ki-43-II-b_HIKO_248_SENTAI_OH_SKIN.zip

Description: 248th Sentai New Guinea Skin, for the Stock OH Ki-43, by Revev.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Ki-43-II-b_HIKO_248_SENTAI_OH_SKIN.zip

Ki-43II-Ouy_2_HIKO_248_SENTAI_OH_SKIN.zip

Description: Another 248th Sentai New Guinea Skin for the Sock OH Ki-43, by Revev

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Ki-43II-Ouy_2_HIKO_248_SENTAI_OH_SKIN.zip

Rami, thanks for approving my uploads so quickly!

I have updated the download list with all the new links. Could you please insert it into the 248 Sentai campaign folder in the library, and remove the old list?

Stockplane, the Word document attached to thei post now has all the links. You should be able to get all the add-ons easily.
    I hope you enjoy the campaign!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Icon22 Reply...

Wolfgang,

Done.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Members who have read this thread: 0