Dispite what yall told me...

Thread: Dispite what yall told me...

Dispite what yall told me...

i found a computer on Tiger Direct that i liked and was a price dad might go for to buy out right..ill be paying him back ofcourse.heres a link..i hope it works..and i also got two more memory sticks so it will be 16Gb or ram/rom?..i never know.....

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...79708&csid=_61

I'm sure that will work just fine. Enjoy the whole new experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    i found a computer on Tiger Direct that i liked and was a price dad might go for to buy out right..ill be paying him back ofcourse.heres a link..i hope it works..and i also got two more memory sticks so it will be 16Gb or ram/rom?..i never know.....

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...79708&csid=_61
    If the sticks were 'rom' you'd be in a whole lot of trouble....
    'rom' stands for 'Read Only Memory'. A CD or DVD is such a creature. [hence the phrase 'CD rom']
    'ram' stands for 'Random Access Memory' and can read/write...

hmmm....been looking for a new one myself......anyone see anything on here that might need to be upgraded or could stand for one?

that should handle FSX well enough Dave - let us know when you get it fired up
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

2 to 6 days for delivery...but how long will it take to ship?...

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    2 to 6 days for delivery...but how long will it take to ship?...
    not familiar with Tiger Direct - you can call customer service with your order number and see what they say - or - just tell yourself two weeks..
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

I've bought stuff thru' TigerDirect in the past. They are fine and reliable and give good after sales service from my experience. It was amusing watching the UPS delivery tracking. I ordered from Toronto, the warehouse is in Michigan. It went East to two place in Michigan, finally to Detroit where it was transported across the river to Ontario then onto Toronto whereupon they trudged it across Canada westward to Vancouver then back east to YXX. I prefer NCIX as they are Canadian (of course) and you have an NCIX in City of Industry, CA btw Dave (is that near you?). Check them out too I always find them cheaper than TD.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

City of Industry is 380 air miles south of me...and i cant wait to make those sorta flights...........heheheh

Now that is looking good Dave!!

That Vid card is not that good. Especially if you run P3D.

That said.. The Power Supple is only 350 Watts.. It will probably never run a better card or a better CPU should you care to upgrade..

I am using the FX 8350 CPU that runs stock at 4.0. And it likes power and give tons of heat too. (OCed @ 4.5)

That said its a good one as a upgrade down the road. The basics are there...

Members who have read this thread: 1