Vertigo Studios T-33A - Feature Requests - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Vertigo Studios T-33A - Feature Requests

The request seems to be well-represented, but I'll also put a vote in for a CT-133 with the Rolls-Royce Nene's.

Regardless of whether it's included, I'm sure it's going to be painted as such anyhow, so I'll be happy no matter what!
    Jim Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by Airtrooper View Post
    I'd also like a RT-33 model please.... with functional cameras which produce B&W photos in a separate folder after the sortie is completed, from which we can judge the accuracy of our photography!

Andy
    Hey, now that is a great idea! Also for other photo recon aircraft (P-38s for example).
    I can imagine that very nice missions could be created with that feature, and as far as I know it has not been done before.

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyRFR View Post
    I'll also put a vote in for a CT-133 with the Rolls-Royce Nene's.
    Me too, I'd definitely like a CT-133 with Nene engine (with appropriate flight model to match) please!

Andy

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by roger-wilco-66 View Post
    Hey, now that is a great idea! Also for other photo recon aircraft (P-38s for example).
    I can imagine that very nice missions could be created with that feature, and as far as I know it has not been done before.

Cheers,
    Mark
    Sylvain Parouty of RFN made that capability for his Etendard IVP version, though not B/W...... It's based on the same principles as taken screenshots within the sim, pictures in a seperate folder.

Cheers,
    Hank

Quote Originally Posted by roger-wilco-66 View Post

Cheers,
    Mark
    +1 for the photography option. I often fly military single-seaters in FSX/P3D in a photo recon profile - it's one of the few mission profiles that really works in a civilian flightsim (plus it's close to my heart for other reasons - note my avatar). The ability to produce actual results would be a fantastic enhancement.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

SOH-CM-2023
    Benton IL. U.S.A. Ilive in country with 70 acres.

T-33

Sir, how about some West German paints with the T-33? Lee

Unfortunately, I am no longer with this project. Deano would be the best contact, or via Vertigo Studios.

- Joseph
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

I'm really dying to see this product come out, and the latest thing I see on it are some "many months old" cockpit shots that look fantastic. If I had to guess (and it's a complete guess on my part), finding coders seems always to be on the critical path of these projects.

Still....really looking forward to this one. Hopefully the repaint kit will be a good one, since the repaint possibilities with this one will be pretty much endless...

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    I'm really dying to see this product come out, and the latest thing I see on it are some "many months old" cockpit shots that look fantastic. If I had to guess (and it's a complete guess on my part), finding coders seems always to be on the critical path of these projects.

Still....really looking forward to this one. Hopefully the repaint kit will be a good one, since the repaint possibilities with this one will be pretty much endless...

Kent
    Absolutely agree with Kent. The T-33 would be a sure buy

Soeren

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    ...finding coders seems always to be on the critical path of these projects.
    Would be easier if people stopped wanting a fuel slushing simulation in every bloody plane.

Members who have read this thread: 3