Rise of Flight Simulator X !...

Thread: Rise of Flight Simulator X !...

Rise of Flight Simulator X !...

Coming from IL2 before this sim, since my first flights with FSX payware (and some excellent freeware) Military
    planes & helis, for me was just a shame and "Ivris" (= insult to Gods) for them to have just the ability for formation
    flying with FS Recorder... Most of all I wanted the ability of the jets flying over the photoreal environment of my
    country, to "do their job..." Otherwise, simulation feels incomplete to me.

Tacpack or CS Weapons, may arm the planes. But the Interactive virtual Environment to fly in, was/is critical
    also, ie, the FSX Mission environment.

Rise of Flight Simulator X...

WWI : Dogfight at Verdun

My Military Flight Videos :

WWI : Battle at Azannes (Verdun)

For people that own Tacpack, the mission of second video is available at : http://forum.fsxwar.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=164
    Even if you don't own the payware Tacpacked SPAD, you may fly it with the free RF SE5.a, just for "Flight's shake". I use
    Tacpack effects for the ground explosions of the "battle", so mission won't work witout it. But if there is an interest for
    converting it for non Tacpack, "just drop a line".

Since I don't make sceneries, airplanes or liveries, FSX Missions is my contribution to the Sim.
    I do also want to say "Thank you" to all the people that for free make all these stuff for FSX (as with the "Just to say thank you" post).
    And though I understand that "FSX people" prefer other sims for combat stuff, for me the people I mentioned above, provide me the
    "materials" for my "creations"...
    My Military Flight Videos :

It's good to see the Spad VII getting some use!

We'll have the key made available soon, for multiplayer compatibility.

- Joseph
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

Members who have read this thread: 0