Pilatus PC-9/A - Irish Air Corps.zip

Thread: Pilatus PC-9/A - Irish Air Corps.zip

Pilatus PC-9/A - Irish Air Corps.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - Post Cold War

Description: This pack contains a repaint for the excelent payware PC-9/A from irissimulations.

The paint represents an aircraft from the an tAerchór (Irish Air Corps) with the tailnumber 264.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Pilatus PC-9/A - Irish Air Corps.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Many thanks for this great repaint.It is greatly
    appreciated.I now will buy the aircraft when I get my next
    pension.

BTW.Your repaints are of a great standard.Extremely good.

With Thanks.

Anthin.

Hi Anthin,

thanks for your nice feedback!!

Christoph

Problem with loading livery!

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed the Irish Air Corps Livery for the Pilatus PC/9A

I am am using the freeware (classics) version of the aircraft using FSX:SE (steam edition) on Windows 10 (this is where i got my version http://www.irissimulations.com.au/ha...s-pilatus-pc-9).

I followed the instructions in the read me document and edited the aircraft.cfg file. I had to change the texture folder name to remove the characters that my fsx:se wouldn't accept.
    After that it appears in the plane selector screen but when loaded displays only a blank texture including the propeller and interior (meaning that they are all black).

I did notice that in windows file explorer the .dds files are named differently than in other working textures and that you could see a preview of the .dds file (while in other liveries you couldn't).
    I wonder if this might be a version issue or perhaps you have another idea.

As someone living in Ireland how have seen the Irish air corps performing and visited Casement Aerodrome, I would really like to be able to fly the plane in that livery.

I would appreciate any help with fixing this problem for me???

Dan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails not working livery for pc9a iac.jpg   working texture livery pc9a.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 2