Talon passed away - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Talon passed away

Quote Originally Posted by No Dice View Post
    Well that is too bad, I moved my company from NJ to Ms in 95 too be closer to my mother when my Dad became ill and passed.
    I must have just missed Ya'll.

Can the CD or CD's be purchased on-line anywhere?

Stay strong Hiede........You have and are doing a great job with all of this. You really never met any of us yet you still reply to
    this forum.........You are his Legacy.

Dave
    I've been part of SOH since 2003 so I know some of the members here and they know me.I was active in CFS3/OFF for a few years.I actually repainted afew WW1 planes for it.I also have FS9. With kids and their school activities I'm not as active now.

Dave if you pm me your e-mail I will send some songs to you if you want.They will be mp3's. It will probably be sometime next week because I will be pretty busy until after Memorial Day.

Daveroo,

He was my brother in law which makes him family.

Hiede

I would like to thank you for all the kindness and prayers over the last couple of months.It is really appreciated.

As for me I probably won't be very active at SOH because there really isn't anything here that interests me anymore. I only stayed active because of Al knowing he was sick and wanted to be able to let his friends know if anything happened to him.Well I've done that and now it's time to go.

Just remember,

Live your life to its fullest because you never know when it will be over.Al always did.

Farewell,

Hiede

Quote Originally Posted by Hiede View Post
    I would like to thank you for all the kindness and prayers over the last couple of months.It is really appreciated.

As for me I probably won't be very active at SOH because there really isn't anything here that interests me anymore. I only stayed active because of Al knowing he was sick and wanted to be able to let his friends know if anything happened to him.Well I've done that and now it's time to go.

Just remember,

Live your life to its fullest because you never know when it will be over.Al always did.

Farewell,

Hiede
    Thank you Hiede, I got it present all the time. You are a good person and I wish u the best. If u need something , let us know.
    Please , stay logged in the future, perhaps we will want to know about you.
    Mario
    Hit hard, hit fast, hit where it hurts and keep hitting.

Blog Entries
    So sorry to hear of this tragic loss of one so young, RIP.
    Still the victims of this heinous act continues to grow.

Ian

Well I must say I am very impressed with Hiede and her inner strength, or should I say "Captain Hiede"

For All that do not know,
    Hiede has outfitted and supplied the boat this year , unfortunately with out AL, for another voyage.

God speed Al and may you have great wind Hiede on the coming up voyage

I am sure that is from all of us at the SOH,

Dave
    http://www.TheFreeFlightSite.com
    "Laissez les bon temps rouler"

Sail on Hiede,

"Leaving Saturday as the new Skipper", may your sails always follow the wind,
    where ever that may lead.........

Dave

As stated earlier in this thread we sailed to Tahiti.After going there for so many years and staying for several months each time we made a lot of friends.When we got into port we were asked about Al and were very sad about his passing.They had a get together to celebrate his life.

Many of you probably don't know but Al did a lot of Charity work over the years.In Tahiti we always did a show to raise money for the underprivileged and some cookouts to feed them.

In Hawaii we always cooked food and did shows at Senior citizen and nursing homes during the Holidays.We also did this at other times of the year.From what I was told Al has been doing this for 30 years.At Christmas it's a Charity show to raise money for underprivileged.This year I will be doing it.

After getting back from Tahiti I went to the WTC Memorial in NYC,I've been to it a few times over the years.Some people that knew me asked about Al because he was there every year.They knew what I was going through as the have lost loved ones because of the attack.We all went to dinner and talked about a lot of things and how things have changed over the years.

Now back in Hawaii I plan on carrying on the tradition that Al started,it's just something that makes you feel good when you help and give joy to others.

I know this is not about CFS2 but thought you should know a little about Al's life and what he did for others.

Hiede

Welcome back Hiede,

Glad you had a safe trip. I am sure Al is quite proud of you.

Dave

Heidi
    I knew Al only as "Talon" on this site and have most, if not all his published work on CFS2 in my files.
    Thanks much for sharing a bit about him and his life. He sounds like a person I would have liked to have known.

Fidenza, Northern Italy, 65 miles south of Milano
    Hi Hiede.

From what you write, Al was definitely a great human being, worth meeting in person and being friend with. At least, I am glad we shared the same passion for CFS2 and we exchanged PMs and e-mails.

Please, allow me to tell you also that the loving care to his memory you are showing by sharing this with us, places you in the same category of human beings Al belonged to.

Thank you.
    KH
    My wee mods here at the Outhouse:

FileUploadName=kelticheart

Members who have read this thread: 3