need assistance finding a free drawing program

Thread: need assistance finding a free drawing program

need assistance finding a free drawing program

Hi,im in need of a sketchup type program..i did try sketchup but you have to have W7 to use it..the free one..any other similar programs?..i know maybe Gmax...but that one scares me..

and another idea....if i could have someone who knows how to use these programs make the drawings i need...well that would be awesome...i need a "box" like cabinet 30" wide,48" long,18" high..i need the front (30"x18") side to have a piano hinge type hinge so that the front door folds down into a ramp,and the top will need to have a second hinge on top,so that it lifts from the front.in the very back ,but still on top will need to be a second box with just a lifting lid to store my RC controllers in,it would need to be 14" high 30" wide,and 18" deep..to be attached to the top or a part of the side and back panels.

that was fun...now i have it in my head ...lol....

If you are talking of a CAD type programe, Draftsight, just requires email to work.

Here

Have it at home.
    Intel 4790K @ 4.8GHz , 16 Gig Cas 10 2100 MHz ram, Nvidia GTX 970, 4Gig Video, Windows 7 64 Bit, Gigabyte GA Z87X-UD3H

Who's afraid of Gmax??

LOL

DrawPlus Starter Edition is free and runs in XP. Don't know anything about using it though...
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Blender is the future.
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

welp..ive downloaded all of them and i will play with each to see what they are and how well i understand it..Thanks guys.

Every one had its learning curve. It takes months to master a modeling program. Take your time and start small.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Members who have read this thread: 0