Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition Sale!

Thread: Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition Sale!

Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition Sale!

Buy Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition

Take to the skies in the World’s favourite flight simulator! The multi award winning Microsoft Flight Simulator X lands on Steam for the first time. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.

Save up to 80% off Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition and a selection of ‪#‎FSX‬ add-on content in the ‪FSX Sale Event‬.

Don’t miss out, offers are for a limited time only. Please check the FSX: Steam Edition store page for all of the latest deals and special offers.
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Totally worth it at this price, even if you don't play it on a regular basis.

Managed to get it this time round.
    Even though I'm happy enough with my current install I'm future proofing just incase steam do get it significantly better to make it worth the time and effort to do a complete un install and re install.
    I7 3700k @ 4.5 ghz, 2 x 8 gig 2133ghz ram, Evga gtx 780 classified, samsung 840 pro 250 gig ssd for op system, Win 7 64 bit ultimate, Samsung 840 evo for fsx photo scenery, 600 gig wd velocraptor for fsx, creative XFI fatality sound card.

Quote Originally Posted by sleightflight View Post
    Managed to get it this time round.
    Even though I'm happy enough with my current install I'm future proofing just incase steam do get it significantly better to make it worth the time and effort to do a complete un install and re install.
    Bear in mind that before installing FSX:SE you should not only uninstall FSX (disk edition) first, but also throughly scrub the Registry to remove all traces of FSX first...

...otherwise FSX:SE will be installed in the side-by-side mode, because it will 'think' that FSX is still installed.

Truthfully, the safest solution would be to scrub the entire drive and start from scratch with a fresh OS installation.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

i am pretty Happy with The steam version much better Frame Rates normal cd frames is around 20 i am geting 50 in the steam version stock scenery I am Thinking of sticking over to make the steam version my main Game and removing the cd copy

the 3d even Looks cleaner

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Members who have read this thread: 0