Gentle Annie - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gentle Annie

Quote Originally Posted by Gene K View Post
    Any chance you'll be doing Gentle Annie after it was repainted ....
    I forgot to mention that invasion stripes are appropriate:

Graphic above from Callie Graphics web site.

Gene K

I won't have time for the next month at least, so patience is required, but anyone else feel free...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Jan, I am closing in on finishing Billy's Filly. Screen shots later today. This could give me something to do after that. The above fonts and nose art will really help. I had to almost completely remake the nose art for Billy's Filly. That almost took as much time as painting the aircraft.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

there's this one too:
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    The above fonts and nose art will really help.
    Tom, if you are (hopefully) referring to Gentle Annie, here's a link to the FSD version - which, I believe, is the distant momma to the Milviz:

The FSX files are available there for download (for possible font reference).

Gene K
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lockheed-P-38J-'Gentle-Annie'-fsx1.jpg  

Fantastic references, thanks Jan for picture and Gene K for the reference. Had a some surgery today. I will get started as soon as I finish Billy's Filly (almost there). She is fun to paint.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Exterior aluminum textures

I noticed that Jankees aluminum textures are brighter than the textures that came with the MV P-38L.

Apparently there is a noticeable difference in the various ext_specular files.

I was wondering if anyone was looking at "brightening" some of the stock textures??

No complaints as they all look fantastic, but I just like the shinier look as compared to the dull aluminum look.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Members who have read this thread: 4