Phantom Milviz ACM and Night Lighting

Thread: Phantom Milviz ACM and Night Lighting

Phantom Milviz ACM and Night Lighting

Yes, an email.sent to roadburner440. He is perhaps busy now so havent received any reply to give me access to the support forum. But I'm really really curious about why the night lighting doesnt work, and neither does the ACM. No one here seems having had the issue..been trying to sort this out for hours and reading all the related threads here in SOH, updating directx, getting the latest GPU driver, turning off antivirus, run as admin, experimenting with screen resolution, and turning off the dx10, bloom and creating new fsx.cfg. Any ideas? I could have waited till tomorrow but The Phantom is very good!!

The last build was broken...there have been some improvements in dev but we aren't quite ready to put those out yet.
    -JB

Thanks for the quick reply. At least this confirms it is not solely on my part.

Great aircraft!
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

Just like to say that I recieved top class treatment in getting setup for access to their forums.

Good class act these guys
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Hi,

Generally, our forums are the place to go for all assistance. There are some clients who have had issues with our night lighting and ACM in the newest released version of the F-4E.

Our next build fixes most, if not all of these.

It will be released to our clients shortly.

Thank you.

Kat.

Thank You. Eagerly waiting for the next build sir
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

Hi,

I am not a sir.

Thank you.

Kat.

I apologize for that, it won't happen again

Thank You

Got my update, looking good! More work to go of course, but the attention to detail is fantastic, thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes. Was sent this morning, but havent opened the link. I was told to get a new graphic card to make it work. This is my first fsx addon, since migrating to FSX from FS9 in 2011, that is not compatible with my current GPU, sadly.

Hi,

You should try this build.

Thank you.

Kat.

If it still doesn't work though....All that can be suggested is a new video card. There are some fairly decent entry level DX11 capable video cards out there for quite low cost.

We are doing our best to give good quality...sometimes that means stepping forward with new technologies that are not compatible with older hardware.
    -JB

Members who have read this thread: 2