Aeroplane Heaven new Grumman F3F-2! - Page 15
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Aeroplane Heaven new Grumman F3F-2!

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    open the zip file and see the aircraft installers, the manual, and the paint kit....no?
    Yup, It's there. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Yeah but what about the right wire view where the antenna is not attached to the vert stab, is that an optional view also?
    In other words, there is no intention to fix it, so unless you can, then delete those views. Am I correct in assuming that?

Right wire view
    Why are you panning around behind you in a right wire view? As YoYo has already pointed out, this is a land-assist view, unless of course you are reversing onto the deck.

If you continue to pan around in the fixed camera views you will also find no landing gear, no tail wheel unit, no exterior canopy framing, no tail hook... my what were we thinking of....

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Why are you panning around behind you in a right wire view? As YoYo has already pointed out, this is a land-assist view, unless of course you are reversing onto the deck.

If you continue to pan around in the fixed camera views you will also find no landing gear, no tail wheel unit, no exterior canopy framing, no tail hook... my what were we thinking of....
    True, but if you look out the right wing view, one notices the same deal with the wires hovering over the vert stab. Using your logic, I don't plan to land right wing first either
    Guess I can just delete those views and it will then be a matter of no importance eh? I just thought that those wires would run true to life. Even in the views in question.
    You've created a takeoff view which IMHO one would be sitting on a thick phone book with the seat fully raised. I just wanted to know why the wires in the views in question were not attached, that's all.....

Sorry mate but you are going to have to provide pictures.
    In external mode you have Tail,Landing View, Front,Right wing, Left wing.

All of these are based on the external model with everything in place.

In Interior mode you have Virtual Cockpit, TakeOff Landing view, Right wires, Radios, Electrical Panels,Left Console,

So what are you looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    True, but if you look out the right wing view, one notices the same deal with the wires hovering over the vert stab. Using your logic, I don't plan to land right wing first either
    Guess I can just delete those views and it will then be a matter of no importance eh? I just thought that those wires would run true to life. Even in the views in question.
    You've created a takeoff view which IMHO one would be sitting on a thick phone book with the seat fully raised. I just wanted to know why the wires in the views in question were not attached, that's all.....
    can you put up a screenshot?

is it possible you have the view zoomed in or out - or are you using a different resolution in game from your monitors native res?
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

will the other fuel Tanks be added in the next patch? AUX and Res Tank?

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

We're going to let the dust settle for a while. If there's enough demand we'll probably do something more in the fuel department, maybe external tanks too. It's all a matter of time and priorities. Nice pics mate.

With update 1.1. Now is more polished aluminum effects... . Pilot in "up" pisition:

btw. screenies not edited, just resized. Direct from FSX, Dx9.

Notice than old skins (F3F 1.0v) have a plastcard on the right side, near the tail in wrong place in 1.1v.
    Last edited by YoYo; May 1st, 2015 at 05:40.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

updare

Just emailed PC Aviator.No update available yet although they admit they have it.

Cheers Chris

It's up on PC Aviator now, just downloaded and flew it around the patch.

Barry

Just e-mailed Aeroplane Heaven...unable to find the patch anywhere...either pc pilot or AH. Think they should advise clients about patches...

Regards

PS: got it...but they should tell people how....

Sorry, I thought we had... this from earlier in this thread...

"Just updated our own customers ( we love you all equally but only in a platonic way mind you ) so they should receive their links in their email inboxes. The vendors have been notified and the files been uploaded to their servers. We're working on a new idea/layout section on the product pages so it will be easier for people to check updates/upgrades/offers with their products, that isnt online just yet though."

Cannot find the patch anywhere on PC Aviator (where I purchased it)

Great just got better...got Ver 1.1 now. Just need that superb repaint of yours YoYo to complement it.

Bazzar... I noticed on the Advertizing banner in the shop I used, it showed an F3F with the Corky the Cat emblem (Is that VF3... I don't know) but I didn't see one of those in the product... Is that paint available anywhere?

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by MDIvey View Post
    Just need that superb repaint of yours YoYo to complement it.
    Not released yet, sorry. I found Today one "bug" with markings so this skin of Marine Corps VMF-2 needs improve.... but on my desktop is a new skin. Now it's the time for US Navy and BiG "E". This plane was used also in "Dive Bomber" movie from 1941:

Some of new weathering effects, proper labeling, new spec and alpha files for better metal effects and for sure, the new pin up Girl ; ).

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

It looks neat and really nice in bare metal, but the Navy never operated these or any of their other carrier aircraft in bare metal, they were all silver-painted (anodized skins below). They had to be this way, operating in salty air/sea conditions.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Great just got better...got Ver 1.1 now. Just need that superb repaint of yours YoYo to complement it.

Bazzar... I noticed on the Advertizing banner in the shop I used, it showed an F3F with the Corky the Cat emblem (Is that VF3... I don't know) but I didn't see one of those in the product... Is that paint available anywhere?

Matt
    Hmmm, that's interestng, which shop? No idea where they got that from, we certainly haven't ever used the Corky emblem, even in the original!

Is this an all new airplane?

Yes it is Skyhawk! Comes in two delicious flavours: FSX and P3D v2.x!

IMHO it is a must have!

Johan

A note to european customers:

I received an email from PCAviator a few mintues ago. The update is ready for distribution, downloading right now!

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Hmmm, that's interestng, which shop? No idea where they got that from, we certainly haven't ever used the Corky emblem, even in the original!
    It was the flightsim.com shop. Its no biggy... I just liked the look of it. I've made a screen grab I can send you if you pm your email but you should be able to see it if you go to the shop front page and look at the animated banner at the top.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by roger-wilco-66 View Post
    A note to european customers:

I received an email from PCAviator a few mintues ago. The update is ready for distribution, downloading right now!

Cheers,
    Mark
    Confirmed. I recived too .

@Bomber_12th.
    Thx Bomber for info, good to know for the future.

I hope than You will like this new skin too.

Btw. it will be nice if in the future the Localizer in F3F (VOR) will work together with TacPack. Now it dosen't work.

Just a HU..

Received email notification from PCAviator today (the main store) of the v1.1 update
    ATB
    DaveB

It was the flightsim.com shop. Its no biggy... I just liked the look of it. I've made a screen grab I can send you if you pm your email but you should be able to see it if you go to the shop front page and look at the animated banner at the top.

Matt
    Good grief. They've used a plastic model of an F3F-1 Now people will write asking why we don't have bumps on the cowling! We sent them a trailer load of screenshots.

Members who have read this thread: 5