Still no word on Instant Scenery 3 fix

Thread: Still no word on Instant Scenery 3 fix

Still no word on Instant Scenery 3 fix

I keep checking the SimForum for Flight One's Instant Scenery 3's compatibility fix daily for P3D V2.5 latest hotfix . Getting a little anxious . I've gotten use to using it on a regular basis so hopefully we'll hear something soon .
    USAF Retired , 906 Tactical Fighter Group , Wright Patterson AFB , Ohio
    I7-9700K , MSI/MPG-Z390M , 32GB DDR4 3200 , RTX 2080 8GB

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I keep checking the SimForum for Flight One's Instant Scenery 3's compatibility fix daily for P3D V2.5 latest hotfix . Getting a little anxious . I've gotten use to using it on a regular basis so hopefully we'll hear something soon .
    They are lacking big time in the area of communication. On Feb 15th it was said that it was only a week away. . .then LM hit with a "hotfix" which probably threw a monkey wrench in the update. . .now LM has put out another "hotfix" which most likely has caused even more delays. If LM will knock off the hotfixes we might be able to get an update.

I haven't bought IS3 yet for that reason. But I want to believe they'll eventually get things fixed/updated. NC

Posted this evening. . . .It is expected to be released next week. It will also work with FSX-SE. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Posted this evening. . . .It is expected to be released next week. It will also work with FSX-SE. We shall see.
    Outstanding! And when it is released, I will be ready with my credit card Thanks! NC

Is IS3 fairly easy to use? I purchased earlier versions of the software; just wondered if there have been improvements? NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Is IS3 fairly easy to use? I purchased earlier versions of the software; just wondered if there have been improvements? NC
    Very easy actually. You can add roads w/traffic, add poly's, place objects with the mouse, rotate, etc with the mouse wheel. Very good program!

Members who have read this thread: 1