Need help with this stand alone a/c file please

Thread: Need help with this stand alone a/c file please

Need help with this stand alone a/c file please

Hi,
    Please can someone tell me where I have gone wrong with this stand alone I have made from one of the new mosquitos in eto5.
    Eto5 crashes on startup in qc mode free flight. thanks
    please see 7z file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The original for that one has a shared aircraft.cfg file, and I don't see any replacement or modified version in your new stand alone file set. Also there is no associated cockpit file.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Okay, I tracked the game crashing down to the file name you used not being the same length as the original. When you inserted it into the m3d to replace the original filename it changed the bit length and it fails a checksum test when the game tries to read it.

Just shorten the dds file names match the original length and remake the m3d copy using the new ones.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

MajorMagee, thanks very much for looking into it and putting it through your analyzer. I have found with win 7 it doesn't tell me much what has gone wrong compared to win xp, may be I'm looking in the wrong place or wrong settings. When I referred to stand alone I meant static, sorry my terminology.

I have something else I would like you to look at I will post the file to you tomorrow here or new thread, facility problem using Ankor/Gecko shader30 package. Facility works in off mode but when activated on mode freezes then crashes to desktop. Will post more in the morning.
    thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 0