Fw 200C Condor

Thread: Fw 200C Condor

Fw 200C Condor

Has anyone done a decent military version Fw 200C Condor for FS?
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

The only one I know of is the one Shessi recently released. It's an older model that he updated. Oops sorry about that; it's a new model built by Shessi using bits from a couple older models.

If there's another model out there I'd like to know about it also.

edit: I had to edit my earlier post because I didn't realize that Shessi actually built the models. Nicely done. I just fired up the sim to take another look at it and it's nicer than I remembered, although it does have a bit of "cfs2 feel" to it.

Thanks PF & M! I found it and actually, it's quite good. Might have to fly it next time we do bombers online.

Thought I'd add a few screenshots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flt 19-2015-mar-3-001.jpg   Flt 19-2015-mar-3-002.jpg   Flt 19-2015-mar-3-003.jpg   Flt 19-2015-mar-3-004.jpg   Flt 19-2015-mar-3-006.jpg  
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Ha ha ha!.....glad you like it, it was a labour of love/hate, don't forget the C6 version with Hs293 missiles.

And folks, this is the one and only.

It brings up a point which is really disappointing about the sim world. As there is little money to be made out there, unfortunately, but understandably, the sim-ware houses only build ac that will be popular and sell. Unfortunately the great majority of simmers are mainly interested in the same old stuff ie classic WWII fighters, military jets and tubeliners. There are some real classics that have been missed, the military Condor was one. We can all quote ac that we'd like to see, but there are quite a few glaring omissions from the sim world.

I'll get off my soap-box now

Enjoy!

Cheers

Shessi

Members who have read this thread: 2